Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
come on guys, it's not just about the girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a fetish of yours?
i hope the futa is on female content seeing the only futa on male content i like is futa on shota
It's a prank and not real
We DEFINITELY need more Chandra, it's them lights man, the lights calls out to me, that look in her eyes makes me go crazy, she looks at you like that, asking you to spoil her, and all you know is that you gotta have her too! :p
Plus I wanna get to know her in other ways too, like, what's her and MC's history, how does a Shadow know a rich kid that's above MC's own social status, how come she has these deep hots for MC, like, what's their story? And of course, would like a future with the two as well :p
And why would her mother get nuts if she knew Chandra was with MC?
I don't know, dude, I get the feeling Chandra gets the hots for a lot of guys. Just saying.
Ignatz, you made so much progress at not being a cunt but you throw it all so easily. Hopefully there will be vampires of some sort in Dreamers

SafeSpace

Donor
Oct 22, 2018
Holy crap philly this game is one of the best VN's I've ever played. Great orig story, beautiful women, eye candy renders I love it. keep it up man

Reactions: Namco15

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
I typically eschew 0.01's, simply due to the reliably disappointing start so many throw out. This description, however, gives me hope! It reminds me a little of tabletop Shadowrun, at least for the setting. You have piqued my curiosity, thank you. Good luck with your game.

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes