Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I did it because a) I am a fan of cyberpunk. b. I think that the CBD is one of the best games for adults, by the way, hold on to this guy please . He is from Russia and recently, due to his illness, he was too busy working on continuing to work on his project, now any sum will be of help to him. By the way, there is already a fresh update on this site, but there will be more on Saturday
Ok......come on man. I'm sure Philly appreciated the $5 and then the mass posting of patron content....many had been here before. But I'd at least try not to advertise another project in the same thread. Call me a dick if you want.....but whatever. Haha

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Geez.....I get facepalm. Haha. I just laugh it off honestly. I voluntarily give this guy $50 a month because he's a good egg and makes great games. Thankfully, the content at that $30+ range rarely, if ever, makes it outside that circle so there is still a true patron benefit left. :)

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
That is not the first time you do this.
You really seems to enjoy to keep showing your finger to everyone around here using the excuse of being a high tier patron of Philly. That is one really dick move.(n)
I'll go ahead and walk away now...you boys have a nice night.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes