• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Poor Philly. I ask him an inane question about the knuckles and toes of moose and camels, then Canto comes in here and doubles down on the crazy with one of his usual hilarious posts... Now Philly will be known as a camel counting night owl, who in between partaking in super-heroics with Batman, works on an anthem for the majestic mooses...meese...moose of Canada o_O

I hope this place is worth it, buddy (guy, friend) :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just finished playing this game any news of the next update
I think it was mentioned by MacMan-88 the possibility of a end of month release, but Philly had also to work on making sure everything was ready for the release of Depraved Awakening on steam. So it may be later.

Ps: watched Meet the Feebles. Peter Jackson must had been doing all kinds of drugs at the same time when he created that movie...:oops:

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
RC-1138 Boss Lorandriel MacMan-88 and yes even though I will get some crazy response again Canto Forte

ROFL yeah im pretty sure peter jackson was on drugs at the time. And i sleep at the proper time because we invented standard time because big country and stuff... and I know batman. Decent guy. Needs to work on his jab, he keeps throwing it far too wide, good guy though. Moose anthem is in the works, Rush is heavily involved. Trust me, gonna be great. Best moose album.

As for the game I'll I will say is im working on it.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
By the gods. Have I said this is a beautiful looking game so far? Excellent model work, great scenery, and I love the plot setting. I can't wait to see what this is when it's finished.
Y'all ever hear that old saying that too much masturbation causes blindness? Set aside the excellent setting & story of this game, because of the quality of the "erotic" scenes none of us are going to see City of Broken Dreamers v1.0. Hell, I should start training my boxer to be a guide dog now 'cause I ain't gonna be able to see shit by the end 0.5 :LOL:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
And now we wait for Canto to storm in here like a dick swinging boss, hand out some likes, throw down some facepalms, and say something about a ballad to Canadian Eskimo Dogs and stalking the midnight streets with Daredevil... And then he'll just leave us with all that, no explanation, nothing. Just gone :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We dear the devil each and every second ... screaming and scratching for salvation!
Save us ... Philli ... from the madness of corruption!
Save us ... Philli ... In the coming graces of your exquisite horn dog sweet cotton candy dames!
Save us ... Philli ... in the last moment of destruction ,,, chaos ... vanity and despair!
Answer the player of multiple choirs of pitch D.I.N.G .. D.O.N.G .. P.I.N.G ... pleads for deliverance!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I always wished to ask Canto Forte with a Pm which country he is from , but i've never make it because i was afraid about the possible answer ( but i have always open my dictionary for a "Canto Forte Emergency post ";))...
So i try to ask him here and with the community help , there will be no problem for me to understand all..
But please Canto don't tell me that you are from Ambar ... because i'll not believe you :ROFLMAO:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I always wished to ask Canto Forte with a Pm which country he is from , but i've never make it because i was afraid about the possible answer ( but i have always open my dictionary for a "Canto Forte Emergency post ";))...
So i try to ask him here and with the community help , there will be no problem for me to understand all..
But please Canto don't tell me that you are from Ambar ... because i'll not believe you :ROFLMAO:
Canto is from Parts Unknown, like the Ultimate Warrior :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) You're the best, Canto :cool:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
The " Canto Forte " Nation!!!!! I want the citizen ;) :cool:
If I was Philly I'd get 0.4 done and released pretty damn quick. This Canto Warrior is pretty damn intense...

:oops::eek:
Edit: @2:02 "Nightmares are the best part of my day!!!" Hear that Philly? Broken dreams are fuel for the Ultimate Canto Forte! :LOL:
Edit 2: Looks like youtube has disabled playback outside their website on this video. If you like insane wrestling promos click on the title, it'll at least give you a chuckle.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes