MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Before calling it a night I decided to check this thread for another post from the enigma known as Canto Forte. Unfortunately, nothing new from him. But, I did go back and notice that this gem I'm quoting below went virtually unnoticed (or ignored). I don't know if it's because I'm half asleep or what, but I have laughed at this post way too hard. Go ahead, read it and try not to laugh :LOL:...
We dear the devil each and every second ... screaming and scratching for salvation!
Save us ... Philli ... from the madness of corruption!
Save us ... Philli ... In the coming graces of your exquisite horn dog sweet cotton candy dames!
Save us ... Philli ... in the last moment of destruction ,,, chaos ... vanity and despair!
Answer the player of multiple choirs of pitch D.I.N.G .. D.O.N.G .. P.I.N.G ... pleads for deliverance!
WhatLOL.gif
Save us ... Philli ... In the coming graces of your exquisite horn dog sweet cotton candy dames!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
exquisite horn dog sweet cotton candy dames!
Save us ... Philli ... in the last moment of destruction ,,, chaos ... vanity and despair!
Answer the player of multiple choirs of pitch D.I.N.G .. D.O.N.G .. P.I.N.G ... pleads for deliverance!
D.I.N.G .. D.O.N.G .. P.I.N.G
We dear the devil each and every second ... screaming and scratching for salvation!
Save us ... Philli ... from the madness of corruption!
The only thing this is missing are those animated sex clips that he loves so much. Had he thrown a few of those in there this would've been the quintessential Canto Forte post. Regardless, I haven't read a post this funny in a long time. I don't know why it isn't full of Likes. If anyone knows of a funnier Canto post, please link it. I need to see it. "horn dog sweet cotton candy dames!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I like the more daring attitude Philly has with this game, what I mean is, in the beginning you had these pre-rendered games that to make things faster used the Japanese VN style of "static background, portrait of people emoting and occasional big CG", then it became "big CG for everything and start having more emotions but not in portraits but in a full CG so it has more depth", now then H-scenes started veering toward animation and here Philly seems trying to implement more and more animation, which I dont think is an easy game of just "take what you wanted to do and move it" which would be hard by itself, japanese animators sometimes lament that they dont have enough pre-production time or that 1 season is not enough because they need time to learn how does each character's mannerism work, which means if you do animate them and it becomes the norm you got to ask yourself how to make sure they don't look like they are doing "animation preset001", which feels cynical to say, happened with Mass Effect/Dragon Age and Call of Duty.

I don't want to sound like I am jerking him off, he is not the only one trying to do more like this, but I think is interesting and important to note because it means that this niche medium is evolving and that one day one might not appreciate these things anymore, I know that because I don't know how to pose and render these there is a whole world I dont know.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Game needs grind for scenes with girls? And If I use cheat and full every stat that means I will get every scene?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Game needs grind for scenes with girls? And If I use cheat and full every stat that means I will get every scene?
There is absolutely no grind in this game.
You would get every scene in the game by cheating, except when you have to choose between several girls and need to commit to one path.

Reactions: TheFinder

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There is absolutely no grind in this game.
You would get every scene in the game by cheating, except when you have to choose between several girls and need to commit to one path.
If game dont have any grind why we need cheat mod for changing stats? If I can choice true choices that mean this give me every scenes exept one path thing?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I'm looking around and clicking by mouse but I cant find anyting. How this thing works anyone can say me? :D

View attachment 382278
From the Wt that you can find in the Op : " you have to look at the top right where the screen matrix is located and click the 4th screen from the left on the 2nd row..."
I suggest you to download it , if you have problems to find the next clues , it's written all there

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
From the Wt that you can find in the Op : " you have to look at the top right where the screen matrix is located and click the 4th screen from the left on the 2nd row..."
I suggest you to download it , if you have problems to find the next clues , it's written all there
Thanks for answer mate :D BTW depravity is good thing or bad thing for this game? I'm just curious :D

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for answer mate :D BTW depravity is good thing or bad thing for this game? I'm just curious :D
The level of Depravity of the Mc can give him the possibility to make or not make some choices. So it's not a bad or a good thing , but only a value to have or not have some possible routes . For example you will see that at the end of second episode if you want to have some scene with Shanlon , you must have a high level of Depravity ...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Depravity seems to be how much lust there is between Jake and the woman with that current stat number.
I suspect it will open up more different paths and scenes too (like with Shanlon) as the game progress.:)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

ch4battle60.jpg

Okay, here is a preview for you guys. Still rendering the MC getting his ass completely handed to him. You don't fuck with Henry. This scene is the most complex scene I have ever done. It's going to require a ton of testing to make sure it all works right.
Now as for the upcoming steam release of Depraved Awakening which if everything is setup right should be this Friday. Crossing my fingers. Now, when Pink did his, he acquired 100 steam keys and let his patreons comment on the post to be put into a raffle to acquire a key for Acting Lessons. I can't think of a better way of going about it, so going to completely steal that idea. Something tells me he won't mind.

So TLDR leave a comment for a chance to get a copy of DA from steam. I will put everyone who posts here in a listing then message everyone individually who will receive one over Thursday night and Friday.
As always stay awesome guys!
Philly

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

View attachment 382608

Okay, here is a preview for you guys. Still rendering the MC getting his ass completely handed to him. You don't fuck with Henry. This scene is the most complex scene I have ever done. It's going to require a ton of testing to make sure it all works right.
Now as for the upcoming steam release of Depraved Awakening which if everything is setup right should be this Friday. Crossing my fingers. Now, when Pink did his, he acquired 100 steam keys and let his patreons comment on the post to be put into a raffle to acquire a key for Acting Lessons. I can't think of a better way of going about it, so going to completely steal that idea. Something tells me he won't mind.

So TLDR leave a comment for a chance to get a copy of DA from steam. I will put everyone who posts here in a listing then message everyone individually who will receive one over Thursday night and Friday.
Philly
Ouch! I can almost hear the sound of skull crushing :eek:.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 382608

Philly
Spoilers!
Hehe like anyone didn't guess that was going to happen after T800(aka Henry) found out Jake was going there. :p :p

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes