xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hehe like anyone didn't guess that was going to happen after T800(aka Henry) found out Jake was going there
Yeah that was to be expected, now we need Vicky to give our boy some sweet nursing and a little love :p ... but beneath the whole mercenary persona, you see a kind Gibson who actually gives a fuck for Gloria and feels for her after Mr. Conner aka Best Asshole Daddy practically disowned her and put a target on her ass. Instead of spending his money on Shanlon's nympho ass that motherfucker should've helped his daughter ... sadly, such a thing happens in RL too.

But I don't think Gibson will be MC's most deadly enemy. I always loved how updates keep you in suspense since DA and COBD is getting way better at this point. Can't wait to see these boys kicking it ;)

Reactions: TheFinder

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
If game dont have any grind why we need cheat mod for changing stats? If I can choice true choices that mean this give me every scenes exept one path thing?
You don't actually need it.
Depravity seems to be how much lust there is between Jake and the woman with that current stat number.
I suspect it will open up more different paths and scenes too (like with Shanlon) as the game progress.:)
Also has to do with MC's anger management issues.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
just finished playing 0.3, what is the general's publics favorite girl? mine is chandra
I can't decide between Victoria and Katie :love: They alternate between 1 and 1A for me. Next is Chandra followed by Shanlon. And I'm really looking forward to something with Meredith at some point. Maybe even Meredith & Chandra together... for disciplinary purposes only, of course. Meredith needs a firm hand to help straighten out Chandra's disrespectful behavior :sneaky:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Yes!!! I love Depraved Awakening and I LOVE this game... By far the best I've played in a loooong time. And I must confess...
I am deeply in love with Victoria!!! (In fact, all the characters are perfectly well developed ... As PhillyGames usually does)
CONGRATULATIONS PhillyGames!!! Give me mooooooooore!!!!

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes