superiorgun

Jul 21, 2017
So i just started this, and i have to say this is some next level work by Philly.. I'm using the walkthrough for my first playthrough, anyone know of an updated one?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
which begs the question

which booty is the best her's or Victoria

as fo the answer Philly once told me that doc booty is the best booty he ever created and once we'll see it we'll understand why such claim

Dammm so hard to make a choice so i left it hanging there .....probably someone could have an answer for it :devilish:
Doc's ass beats them all.

I'm firmly in the Ellen camp. Screw what Gloria thinks i'm Ellen's biggest fangirl.

However Ellen's booty does not come close to Katie's.

As booty's go, only my mistress Mel and Alison from AfotP are worth mentioning in the same conversation.

Those scenes with Katie very nearly put her above Ellen. She manages to be cute and sexy at the same time ... i'm also kinda jealous that a VN character can do that.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Is it required to pick one girl for a single playthrough? Will there be a wall preventing you from reaching important story branches if you "spread it around?"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it required to pick one girl for a single playthrough? Will there be a wall preventing you from reaching important story branches if you "spread it around?"
You won't get enough points to get anywhere romantically or sexually if you spread it around.

It won't block the story but you won't get the girls.

If you cheat and add points then it will probably be like Depraved Awakening and give you a choice later on.

It won't be a harem anway so sooner or later you'll be forced to pick.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I want to thank the fine upstanding hero that posted the updated script.rpa. Thanks for preventing the waste of bandwidth that would be required to bring mine and others' 4.1 to current.

We salute you.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I also can't seem to unlock scene gallery #12, i guess i'll have to wait for an updated guide and see what i missed...

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I’m a new arrival to this thread, so forgive me if I’m being stupid, but I think there’s a typo or something like that in the OP. It says that the thread update is from the 21st of June 2019 even thought the release date is from the 21st of September 2019.

I just wanna know, is the current OP download something new or what? I have limited internet connectivity where I am so I wanna know before I initiate a download that might take hours.

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes