Aug 11, 2018
Well wishes only gets a dev so far people, word of mouth is good too, but if you're able, do consider giving him a pledge on Philly's patreon page.
Don't let the wincesters get a massive following on patreon because of a taboo and a shite story and then being content enough with posting a comment about "how much this game means to you".

When you see greatness before you, take the leap.

Peace be with you.

tl;dr : Put your money where your mouth is.

Nov 27, 2017
This game now works horribly for me as it keeps saying that the game has stopped working just 30 seconds into it. No matter what I do!

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Maybe the compressed version would work better ??? It is probably one of the heavier renpy games out there but never heard of an issue like that.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I hope the normal walkthrough gets updated soon.
I personally don't wanna use the walkthrough mod in case it causes issues with the game later on.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Amazing job with this just a great update. Oh man, that Victoria scene :love: the sexual tension between her and the MC it was really well done not to mention those amazing animations, nice to learn more about Gloria as well the scene where the MC is talking about her old room that was quite the touching moment and the fact she doesn't harbour any hate for her father either I thought that part was really well done, can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds I'm hooked :D

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Amazing job with this just a great update. Oh man, that Victoria scene :love: the sexual tension between her and the MC it was really well done not to mention those amazing animations, nice to learn more about Gloria as well the scene where the MC is talking about her old room that was quite the touching moment and the fact she doesn't harbour any hate for her father either I thought that part was really well done, can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds I'm hooked :D
u forgot to mention the scene with doc's booty .....:p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
u forgot to mention the scene with doc's booty .....:p
I have 3 playthroughs, 1 for each of the main girls.

I have Ellen as my main because, damn, yes I would ... yes I would so very much.

Katie is my secondary .... until this update. Now i'm torn.

As a woman I am totally respectful towards other woman and would never objectify my own gender but as I am a Shit Lord fully embracing the Dyke Side I have only 3 words for the lovely doc ..... dat ass tho.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I want to play this game so badly but I have to wait until its completed. Depraved Awakenings is my favorite game ever but waiting for the monthly updates were killing me. And i know this is even better. Hurry up Philly I want to play too lol.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That will be some wait, as the game makes such demands on Philly that he is not able to give monthly updates. As involved a story as it is turning into, it will be a great deal of time before it completes.

You may want to reconsider your decision.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I have 3 playthroughs, 1 for each of the main girls.

I have Ellen as my main because, damn, yes I would ... yes I would so very much.

Katie is my secondary .... until this update. Now i'm torn.

As a woman I am totally respectful towards other woman and would never objectify my own gender but as I am a Shit Lord fully embracing the Dyke Side I have only 3 words for the lovely doc ..... dat ass tho.
which begs the question

which booty is the best her's or Victoria

as fo the answer Philly once told me that doc booty is the best booty he ever created and once we'll see it we'll understand why such claim

Dammm so hard to make a choice so i left it hanging there .....probably someone could have an answer for it :devilish:

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I'll keep it short.

Excellent work as always Philly. Every update it gets better and better. The story is fantastic as expected, it has some of the best animations in the business, and Vic is a goddess. That romance scene was top notch. Keep doing what you're doing.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
which begs the question

which booty is the best her's or Victoria
Easily Katie's. Victoria's is nice and all, as are all the rest, but Doc's is just...damn.

Aside from the Katie content, which was obviously excellent, Henry was the standout. And I still want him and Sonja to hook up. Bigs needs love!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 408 Votes