BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Damn Philly, you didn't have to go so hard on those walking/Victoria animations bruh.
nb.png

So basically, what what you need to do is maximize Victorias Score but avoided a sexual relationship with her (you can use the walkthrough for pt 3 to help). At the end when you break into her apartment and you two fight, she kisses you and you have the option to start a sexual relationship. There is optional anal in the scene, to get that you need to have either Victorias Score = 6 & Lust = 0 or Victorias Score = 4 & Lust = 2

Here are the choice that I used to maximized Victorias score to 6:
When Meeting first time:
“who are you” -> “press her for more” +1
“what’s with you” -> “force yourself to look back up” +1
When meeting at your home:
“ask for a lot” -> “eight is enough, let’s keep it professional” +1
Attend the party with Victoria and when she asks “do you resent me for that” say:
“no” +1
Finally at her office:
“that’s not how I do business” +2
You don't have to avoid a sexual relationship to get the last scene with Victoria in this update. My MC had sex with Victoria twice before the update and I had 4 score and 2 lust with her before going through the window and I was still able to get the last scene. You just have to show genuine interest in her character and not be in her spell like DatBoit described.

I had 4 Score and 2 Lust with Victoria before going to her apartment by doing the following:

- When introduced to her: "Who are you?" --> "Press her for more" and "What's with you?" --> "Look lower" --> "Yes"
- When meeting her for drinks to discuss the job: "Screw business" (Now you should already have 2 Lust points)
- When she has broken into your apartment: "Break away from her spell"
- When in the elevator with her going to the Alexis's: "No"
- When meeting her at Meredith's: "There is more to you" --> "I don't know"

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

City of Broken Dreamers [v0.4.2] [PhillyGames] - Original Size: 2.17 GB

Download Win (300 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
getting rollback error bro

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Any game made by this genius is bound to be a masterpiece, can't believe I slept on this one, F95 needs to include the dev's name in the thread titles because this person is like the Kojima of erotic games.
Edit: Oh they already do, well I'm officially blind then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Any game made by this genius is bound to be a masterpiece, can't believe I slept on this one, F95 needs to include the dev's name in the thread titles because this person is like the Kojima of erotic games.
It's already there :unsure:.

Reactions: Drafox

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
How do I unlock the second to the last scene of the latest update?
I second this question, i'm struggling to unlock it. I thought I had the in-game image that corresponds with the scene gallery but alas it didn't unlock(via knocking on her door). Do you have to be entranced by her spell or something to unlock the scene?

JaredRayne

Mar 6, 2018
I second this question, i'm struggling to unlock it. I thought I had the in-game image that corresponds with the scene gallery but alas it didn't unlock(via knocking on her door). Do you have to be entranced by her spell or something to unlock the scene?
Dont bother use this guy's save instead...

Maybe vicroria's points/lust have an impact as well, I'm not sure. Here is a save just before the scene if you want.

Reactions: beren and raaewe

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
knock on the door and select quiet (worked 4 me)

hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
knock on the door and select quiet (worked 4 me)
I'm guessing the problem for him (and me) is that we don't have the knock option. Only break in/sneak from outside. We are probably missing a score threshold or variable but I haven't been able to figure out what yet.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Damn, playing this reminds me of sitting in a darkened room in 1997, playing Westwood's "Blade Runner".

One of the few games around here that does not rely on sex, or cheap free roam nonsense, but captures the reader with it's atmosphere.
A solid 10/10, can't wait for the next update. (y)

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes