arms99

May 11, 2018
Sorry to bother anyone, but does anyone have all the Katie pics that have been posted in this thread? Or an easy way to search for them? I need me some more Katie to hold me over to the next update
I'm sure there is more, but here are the ones I have:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I thought I would have time to play the update last weekend but here I am... still nothing.
The way things are going I'll probably not have any time until next Saturday. Oh boy, life's a bitch! :cry::cry:

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry to bother anyone, but does anyone have all the Katie pics that have been posted in this thread? Or an easy way to search for them? I need me some more Katie to hold me over to the next update

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
finally got around to playing CoBD and have to say:

> top notch graphics
> animations animations animations!
> compelling story

Doc is the best girl hands down and I was disappointed there wasn't more of her. something about her shyness and the fact that she doesn't think she is hot is way hot. and that black dress she wore to the party.

great stuff here Philly_Games ! as I'd say for top notch games, the only real negative is that I have to now wait 2-3 months for the next installment.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Ok
It's going to be first time I play this game
I went look for a walkthrough
There are two walkthrough posted
Which one should I follow
Fan walkthrough
Or
Qleaf walkthrough

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
There are two walkthrough posted
Which one should I follow
Whichever you prefer. Also as a hint: to get the full scene with the reporter you need to get 2 "dep" points before you get there. So make sure to pick the option twice (both WTs tell you where you can earn them).

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Whichever you prefer. Also as a hint: to get the full scene with the reporter you need to get 2 "dep" points before you get there. So make sure to pick the option twice (both WTs tell you where you can earn them).
Man
I was reading walkthrough
Hmmmm
Damn
It's look like I need a lot of save file to see the content

arms99

May 11, 2018
Man
I was reading walkthrough
Hmmmm
Damn
It's look like I need a lot of save file to see the content
If you know what you are doing, you can unlock all the scenes in 2 play-throughs

Edit: having said that, judging by the way this game is going, it's probably a good idea to save at key points

Last edited:

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
If you know what you are doing, you can unlock all the scenes in 2 play-throughs

Edit: having said that, judging by the way this game is going, it's probably a good idea to save at key points
judging by Philly's previous game and the variables in this script i would guess at least 6 saves will be needed to reach all the possible content.

Reactions: arms99

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
One more picture , i think it was not posted ...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Fortunately, the real football has started again, so Katie can kick that silly ball back into the ocean where it belongs.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I believe you are correct. I stand corrected on everything but my snide reference to that overseas stuff.

4.80 star(s) 397 Votes