Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah she had great scenes as well probably some of the best she has had but Victoria is a whole different level of booty here.
Well Victoria's chest is probably the largest around but the booty race between Katie and Victoria is a lot closer than many would believe. The Doc can certainly hold her own in that department

From what I gather if it's the scene I'm thinking of:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that's what I did to unlock it and honestly after playing through both scenes I like evil Victoria better. Pretending to be under her control will make it easier for me to cut her off and drive into the sunset with Doc at the end. :cool:

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah that's what I did to unlock it and honestly after playing through both scenes I like evil Victoria better. Pretending to be under her control will make it easier for me to cut her off and drive into the sunset with Doc at the end. :cool:
I'm waiting for some very weird Rorschach-esque dialogue exchange between the MC and Victoria for that scene now.

MC : "You thought I was fucking you, but you were fucking me! ...wait, that came out wrong...uh..."
MC: "You thought you were fucking me, but I was fucking...wait, god damn it that's not right again..."

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Given that Philly created a detective story and then a cyberpunk, it's very possible he may try yet another genre and continue to avoid repeating himself.

There are plenty of stories out there which could still have the Philly atmospherics without being an echo of anything he's done before. I'm personally rooting for something sci-fi (like really in space, not just the future) with Philly's brand of gritty realism.

I know he's also shown some interest in Lovecraftian themes...that would be amazing.

4.80 star(s) 397 Votes