Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I finished now the new update and wow ... Every time I play this game it is like I'm into a film...Philly you're amazing you know right? ;)

I have a question: When the Oscar/Golden Globe for the best film? (y) ;)

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
These updates are always a ton of fun. And this has been the case since the last handful of DA updates, really. The polish is getting to the point where it looks effortlessly on point while the extra goodies are ramping up and really helping the immersion.

Observations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was a lot of fun, lads. You guys are getting really good at this.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's not at all far-fetched if one group is using tech that's one or possibly two generations ahead of their opponents, which they were.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
12 destroying 12000 troops? Why are they nukes ? Even gundams cannot do that lmao.
If it indeed included a carrier, then that would've made a quick 1,000-3,000 troops on that tally.

They turned out to be hard counters against Augments, but remember, Augments were designed to be a hard counter against them, but proved to have a flaw (probably the primary reason why the limiter was removed from later generation augments). So imagine Henry getting the jump on a few hundred regular troops (he already proved to be sneaky), but armed to the teeth with a heavy gun with rocketlauncher and all that stuff. The biggest worry for an augment would be to get out before his benefit of surprise runs out, but until that moment, he'll be capable of taking out many of them. Red Moon soldiers will probably perform very similar to that, and would most probably employ a similar hit and run style tactic. Cause mayhem, get out, rinse and repeat to wear out the enemy until they're paranoid enough to start shooting everything that moves, including eachother.

Reactions: TheFinder
4.70 star(s) 406 Votes