MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Oh please, a little spit and you Dani Dandies will be running for momma's skirts.

View attachment 444068

And by momma, I mean Henry.
Not sure why you're coming after me with that line. I'm not a Shanlon hater or a Gloria firster. I just made an observation about Dino's post. But ok, I'll play along...

After getting spit on by Shanlon I wouldn't run to Henry... I'd run to Katie for hepatitis shots (among other things :sneaky:). You aren't worried about a bit of hep though, are you Ron? ;)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Not sure why you're coming after me with that line. I'm not a Shanlon hater or a Gloria firster. I just made an observation about Dino's post. But ok, I'll play along...

After getting spit on by Shanlon I wouldn't run to Henry... I'd run to Katie for hepatitis shots (among other things :sneaky:). You aren't worried about a bit of hep though, are you Ron? ;)
Oh I like the high depravity scenes a lot! But you won't find me criticizing someones drinking habit with a screen shot of a wine bottle sticking out of a womans rear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: MadMac-88

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Oh I like the high depravity scenes a lot! But you won't find me criticizing someones drinking habit with a screen shot of a wine bottle sticking out of a womans rear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Agree with you (not sure about the wine bottle in the ass :whistle:) and Ragnar. I really like Shanlon and her depraved personality. She's a sexy vixen for sure. I'd rather knock her lights out with my clam hammer instead of my hands though :sneaky: Wouldn't want her as a main LI, however. I'll stick with Katie and Victoria on that front. Definitely wouldn't say no to Gloria or Chandra either.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
High depravity playthrough? You mean "Shanlon's scene only playthrough", right?
I can't imagine a different way to approach her scene.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Have only just started playing this but I love the setting, the renders and animations so far are great, and the music fits the theme perfectly. The dialog so far also flows nicely and based on Burt's past work in Babysitter I suspect I will like the writing. Looking forward to seeing more.

Reactions: MadMac-88
4.70 star(s) 406 Votes