MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
A chick with horns. Nourish, protect, polish, maybe sharpen... About 30 additional minutes in her morning beauty routine.
Imagine meeting Abbey at a club and spending a drunken night with her... You don't remember a lot, just that you met a sexy chick and you had a great time together. She gave you her number, so a few days later you give her a call, see if you can get a real date...

Hey, Abbey! It's Mac, MacMan... Remember, Tech Noir, last Saturday?
Hey! Yeah, of course I remember. I didn't think you'd call!
Of course I was going to call. Are you busy? I haven't caught you at a bad time have I?
No, I'm not busy. I just finished polishing my horn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Imagine meeting Abbey at a club and spending a drunken night with her... You don't remember a lot, just that you met a sexy chick and you had a great time together. She gave you her number, so a few days later you give her a call, see if you can get a real date...

Hey, Abbey! It's Mac, MacMan... Remember, Tech Noir, last Saturday?
Hey! Yeah, of course I remember. I didn't think you'd call!
Of course I was going to call. Are you busy? I haven't caught you at a bad time have I?
No, I'm not busy. I just finished polishing my horn.
Instant erection!

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Is it posted on this thread?
I'm sure Mormont won't mind if I answer this on his behalf :D

No, you won't find the comics here. You need to be an Augment patron for that perk. OR... If you know an Augment you tell them you'll ruin their lives by releasing very personal information unless they give you what you want (start with Patreon content). Mormont told me about the latter option :sneaky: "Nice guy" pfft seriously though, if you can afford it become a patron

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

No, you won't find the comics here. You need to be an Augment patron for that perk. OR... If you know an Augment you tell them you'll ruin their lives by releasing very personal information unless they give you what you want (start with Patreon content). Mormont told me about the latter option :sneaky: "Nice guy" pfft seriously though, if you can afford it become a patron
Sorry, I missed this one, It's just as Mac here has said just without the subtle little digs, there is the comic Donut and the other one is called The Show and both are very good.
And as for that nice guy statement here is some footage of you saying it and well see for yourself :p
3ln4KBN.gif

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017

1.gif
Okaaaaaay.:oops::unsure:
Thanks for the options.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Red hair now? I prefer her Daenerys look, but we'll have to wait and see what PG has prepared for us.

Reactions: Mormont

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You just wanted to be liked by Mormont, didn't you?
Not really. I'm actually not that much into blondes. My fave woman types are either redheads or dark-skinned.
I guess I'm just used to the platinum blonde version of Gloria so I think it suits her better.

Reactions: Djoki996

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gloria is much better than HBO Daenerys. She looks better and is written far better as well.
GetDown.gif
I nearly missed this one! and now I like Gloria not as much as TheFinder does of course, but bringing Dany into this you've crossed the line :p Besides Philly here would have written season 8 better.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I nearly missed this one! and now I like Gloria not as much as TheFinder does of course, but bringing Dany into this you've crossed the line :p Besides Philly here would have written season 8 better.
You are obviously a man of fine taste :cool: and that avatar proves it (y)

4.70 star(s) 408 Votes