MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
As it stands right now my money is on Gloria to die. I think she'll go out in one huge blaze of glory taking down Meredith after Henry is killed trying to save her or she goes all loose canon if something happens to Henry earlier.

Could also be, sorry for this hunni, Chandra that dies. Gets caught up in the crossfire between the MC and her mothers war or wrong place wrong time.

Could also have something to do with that drug den we picked her friend up from.

Might even be one of the main 3 of Ellen, Vic or Katie.

I know my MC has told Vic what would happen if she went after Gloria so could be she dies on some paths.

Ellen could die on a route that isn't hers, she gets taken to find info on the MC and if she isn't the LI he doesn't get there in time. Seem something like that happen in other games. On various paths different people can survive or die.

I was assuming Philly wouldn't kill off a main LI but none of us saw Stella coming either so could be he kills off main girls if not on their route. That would shuffle things up a bit.

I don't want to speculate too much because I have a feeling I know who the MC will have to kill at some point and i'm not looking forward to that, I quite like her but that last update foreshadowed it for me. I think him and Sonia are going to go at it and not in the kinky "I here to fuck my ex" kinda way more a "i'm here to fuck my ex up" kind. But then i'll get Stella back so maybe not all bad.

Wondering how many times i'll have to bring Stella up before Philly caves and gives me a route for her .... it could totally work, i've seen guns in Borderlands that can talk i'll just kit her out with a sex bot AI. Sing that famous song from Full Metal Jacket. This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting and this is for fucking my rifle. You know the words.
You'd probably enjoy the following website a bit more than this place...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As it stands right now my money is on Gloria to die. I think she'll go out in one huge blaze of glory taking down Meredith after Henry is killed trying to save her or she goes all loose canon if something happens to Henry earlier.

Could also be, sorry for this hunni, Chandra that dies. Gets caught up in the crossfire between the MC and her mothers war or wrong place wrong time.

Could also have something to do with that drug den we picked her friend up from.

Might even be one of the main 3 of Ellen, Vic or Katie.

I know my MC has told Vic what would happen if she went after Gloria so could be she dies on some paths.

Ellen could die on a route that isn't hers, she gets taken to find info on the MC and if she isn't the LI he doesn't get there in time. Seem something like that happen in other games. On various paths different people can survive or die.

I was assuming Philly wouldn't kill off a main LI but none of us saw Stella coming either so could be he kills off main girls if not on their route. That would shuffle things up a bit.

I don't want to speculate too much because I have a feeling I know who the MC will have to kill at some point and i'm not looking forward to that, I quite like her but that last update foreshadowed it for me. I think him and Sonia are going to go at it and not in the kinky "I here to fuck my ex" kinda way more a "i'm here to fuck my ex up" kind. But then i'll get Stella back so maybe not all bad.

Wondering how many times i'll have to bring Stella up before Philly caves and gives me a route for her .... it could totally work, i've seen guns in Borderlands that can talk i'll just kit her out with a sex bot AI. Sing that famous song from Full Metal Jacket. This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting and this is for fucking my rifle. You know the words.
I can see Gloria going out on a suicidal revenge against Meredith and Baynard Industries if Henry ends up getting killed (which i suspect is likely to happen).

I don't think that pimp wannabe would dare to cross a trained killer (ghost) because he took off with Chandra's mutant friend (Abby). But Chandra dying in the crossfire could happen. However that could also as easily happen with Ellen who seems like will join the gang for now or Katie if she fails to properly hide from the other mercenaries Meredith hired.

About Stella, it is true. I remember that i didn't expected her sudden death in Depraved Awakening, so maybe no one is safe here. But i wonder if too many branching death leading choices would be too hard to deal with.:unsure:

Nonetheless i don't see that happening with Victoria, she seems to far into the game as Meredith's right arm to be a senseless victim of any upcoming battle, but that doesn't mean i believe she is safe from the possibility of dying. Maybe we will have to shoot her....hehe

Last, i get the feeling if they meet in the field on oposite sides Sonia and the protagonist will just pretend they didn't saw each other.
So give up Avaron, she will still keep her fingers all over Stella. :p :p

:love: Preview :love:
:p Chandra's friend (Abby) :p

View attachment 434485
The ghost personal devil? :love:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm quite confident that neither Katie nor Victoria will die. However, Philly and Burt could shatter my confidence unmercifully at any time.

On the other hand, any of the other ladies could pop off. My nº 1 candidate is Ellen, but it could easily be Gloria.
Chandra seems this game's Christina. She might or might not kick the bucket, depending on your choices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm quite confident that neither Katie nor Victoria will die. However, Philly and Burt could shatter my confidence unmercifully at any time.
I don't share your confidence about Victoria.

My MC on both Ellen and Katie's route broke in, beat her up and basically told her if she goes after Gloria he'll kill her and she got angry and kinda hinted at another fight in the future.

I think it's very possible for her to be killed on certain routes.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
"Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun... I Call It "Vera"."
7b98c02b9a33749d2a08ca1284771607.jpg

Yahner

Mar 27, 2018
This is the one game that I keep coming back to purely to find out what happens next in the story and also replay for all the interactions.

Absolutely love the work and attention to detail that goes into the visualization of the game and also the story and world building.

Plus as a final bonus there's Katie.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes