Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
MacMan-88 Mormont Wait till you see Abby. Then I think Mormont will be pleased with his choice.
Already looking forward to it :D

No doubt they're both hot, especially Chandra. Better than Victoria & Katie though?! Alright, time to restore some order to this place...

View attachment 434194
:p
They are all great but out of all them, Victoria is the one you need to be especially wary of for all these good looks of hers I'd never be too trusting of her.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Already looking forward to it :D

They are all great but out of all them, Victoria is the one you need to be especially wary of for all these good looks of hers I'd never be too trusting of her.
Sure, we don't know if we can trust her yet. But I'm hopelessly spellbound, there's nothing I can do...

1VictoriaNudeWalk.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Now we are back in full force after that vacation. Was nice to just have some time away from everything just to let things recharge. Once I got back, I dove straight in again. So, for this update it won't be large, so I will make it quick.
First, we are now up to 180 renders and 9 animations though one of those I may have some work to do. Another 2 are setup and ready to go. Windows update decided the other night that I didn't want to have number 10...
I do realize the number is a fair bit smaller than usual, but just after release then being away for a bit obviously made that smaller, but we are on the usual schedule again.
Oh, I also did another comic for the $20 and up which I will post shortly after this. It is stupid beyond measure, but also pretty hot. The screenshot above is from that along with 30 other renders in a renpy format.
Next week I will also put out a poll for custom renders for the month. It will be Chandra and going with the halloween theme so be on the lookout for that.
As always, stay awesome guys!
Philly

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Currently we have Victoria, Chandra, Meredith, Ellen, Katie and Gloria in the main female cast. I think we can take Meredith out from the love interest cast so that leaves 5 remaining. That would be one more than DA and with the theme of the game makes me wonder who will die. :unsure:
As it stands right now my money is on Gloria to die. I think she'll go out in one huge blaze of glory taking down Meredith after Henry is killed trying to save her or she goes all loose canon if something happens to Henry earlier.

Could also be, sorry for this hunni, Chandra that dies. Gets caught up in the crossfire between the MC and her mothers war or wrong place wrong time.

Could also have something to do with that drug den we picked her friend up from.

Might even be one of the main 3 of Ellen, Vic or Katie.

I know my MC has told Vic what would happen if she went after Gloria so could be she dies on some paths.

Ellen could die on a route that isn't hers, she gets taken to find info on the MC and if she isn't the LI he doesn't get there in time. Seem something like that happen in other games. On various paths different people can survive or die.

I was assuming Philly wouldn't kill off a main LI but none of us saw Stella coming either so could be he kills off main girls if not on their route. That would shuffle things up a bit.

I don't want to speculate too much because I have a feeling I know who the MC will have to kill at some point and i'm not looking forward to that, I quite like her but that last update foreshadowed it for me. I think him and Sonia are going to go at it and not in the kinky "I here to fuck my ex" kinda way more a "i'm here to fuck my ex up" kind. But then i'll get Stella back so maybe not all bad.

Wondering how many times i'll have to bring Stella up before Philly caves and gives me a route for her .... it could totally work, i've seen guns in Borderlands that can talk i'll just kit her out with a sex bot AI. Sing that famous song from Full Metal Jacket. This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting and this is for fucking my rifle. You know the words.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes