Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Costs WAY too much. I did reach out to Gunship to try and acquire rights to Midnight Girl and Woken Furies but they wanted i think 5000 pounds and the tracks had to be very specific in it's use. They were open to the idea of having those songs in one of these games, so I applaud them for being open about this stuff. But, those 2 songs alone would be more than the total of what I have spent so far on music. Brut would be even more expensive.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
From one of my favorite synthwave artists' music video: Carpenter Brut's Turbo Killer.
Thanks for introducing that to me (I rarely tend to listen to Synthwave by myself, I mostly stick to Trance when I'm in the mood for Electro), this sounds very much like the result of inducing the dirt of Hyper's Spoiler into the Kung Fury OST - I like it! :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Very interesting game. But after all that all I got was 1 photo in the gallery.
That walkthrough and mod weren't very helpful in that subject.
I enjoyed the game but way too much drama for yo mama.
Too dramatic for my taste. I don't like to see all that killing if I can avoid it.
This is a game so you are suppose to but not this game.
The animation and artwork are next level stuff and I like it.
The story not so great but everything else is.
Should turn this into an animation movie if you want all that drama for yo mama fetish.
At least then you can blame the director for the bad ending.
I just hope there is a good ending to this story or at least a choice of good or bad ending.
All paths are leading to a bad ending for sure.
I hope in the next version there is a way to avoid all that drama.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Too dramatic for my taste. I don't like to see all that killing if I can avoid it.
Should turn this into an animation movie if you want all that drama for yo mama fetish.
I just hope there is a good ending to this story or at least a choice of good or bad ending.
StoneCold_WhatThe.gif
I'm not sure it's possible to have a great & engaging story without some form of drama/conflict

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
TemptingBronzeAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
This game has an engaging story. The "too much drama" as you call it, is one of the many parts of what makes this game great (The Best, imo). Your view is different from mine, obviously. That's fine, you are entitled to your opinion and you should feel free to post it here. Know this though, your opinion is in the minority. The overwhelming majority of people who play this game LOVE it. The ratings tell all.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Same thing I told Mormont...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys are so screwed when TheFinder finds out about this. Dead men walking, all of you :LOL:
Respect :p
giphy0.gif
And the TheFinder doesn't need to worry Gloria is all his, after all, my only interest is keeping all the women away from you. One thing I'm happy to hear I don't think Chandra is high up on your list so that's just fine ;)

Fugita

Oct 19, 2019
Is this Android mode compatible for any Android? I am using Huawei Mate 10 lite. And Apk did not install the game.

EDIT: It turns out i didnt have enough space for it. Ot runs perfectly on Huawei Mate 10 lite.
And from the first look, it looks stunninggly real and beautiful and cinematic.
Good job?!

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Respect :p
View attachment 434044
And the TheFinder doesn't need to worry Gloria is all his, after all, my only interest is keeping all the women away from you. One thing I'm happy to hear I don't think Chandra is high up on your list so that's just fine ;)
Respect ;)
VinceMcFlair.gif
Please don't make me mock Flair again. He's top 3 all-time. He deserves better than having 2 perverts drag his image through f95
Actually, Chandra was third. Thanks to you she just vaulted into a 3-way tie with Victoria & Katie :p:cool:

Keep fighting me and you're gonna end up with only Betty & Kleo... and you'll be living in Mil-Town...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes