Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I broke through the window and saw her transferring money. It was nice to shaken her up a bit from her "i am in command persona".
My lust and romance score were both 3 with her, so maybe that influenced things to be different from your playthrough.
I broke in through the front door, beat the piss out of her and told her if she goes after Gloria i'll kill her.

Cos i'm nice.

All my points were on Ellen on that run, my second play is Katie so will probably end the same way.

I don't like corporate parasites so don't have a Vicky run.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
My! Why would we angry at you? You are not Icstor.
Why would you be angry at ICSTOR at all? I mean, all ICSTOR has done is deliver multiple completed games over the years, and a really great game that's currently in development. So he hit a rut and had some problems this year? Big deal. Does that means he deserves the constant hate he gets from people on this forum?

I'm sure other devs see how a lot of the community here turned on someone like ICSTOR and all the unwarranted hate he gets, and wonder if that would be them if they hit a rut or have health / personal life issues that need to get taken care of which require several months off.

We aren't entitled to be told or know whats going on either (even if we support them). Someones health and personal life problems is their own business and they don't need to share the specifics of that if they don't want to.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Why would you be angry at ICSTOR at all? I mean, all ICSTOR has done is deliver multiple completed games over the years, and a really great game that's currently in development. So he hit a rut and had some problems this year? Big deal. Does that means he deserves the constant hate he gets from people on this forum?

I'm sure other devs see how a lot of the community here turned on someone like ICSTOR and all the unwarranted hate he gets, and wonder if that would be them if they hit a rut or have health / personal life issues that need to get taken care of which require several months off.

We aren't entitled to be told or know whats going on either (even if we support them). Someones health and personal life problems is their own business and they don't need to share the specifics of that if they don't want to.
I'm going to ignore what you did there.

• Haha
Reactions: MadMac-88

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I broke in through the front door, beat the piss out of her and told her if she goes after Gloria i'll kill her.

Cos i'm nice.

All my points were on Ellen on that run, my second play is Katie so will probably end the same way.

I don't like corporate parasites so don't have a Vicky run.
I currently only have one main playthrough. Until episode 3 my Jake was more or less divided between Victoria and Chandra but after episode 4 maybe my romance focus will turn only to Chandra. :unsure:

I like Ellen but i only see her as friends with benefits. Katie just as a friend and she will likely be the last romance route i play.

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Frak! I just started the game and even though I was told of how great that game is, it's way, way better than I could have expected. I'm completely in awe after only a few minutes to play. The quality of the game is incredible (and I should know, I used to be a game-designer).
I feel like I'm playing the Blade Runner game (one of my all-time favourites).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I currently only have one main playthrough. Until episode 3 my Jake was more or less divided between Victoria and Chandra but after episode 4 maybe my romance focus will turn only to Chandra. :unsure:

I like Ellen but i only see her as friends with benefits. Katie just as a friend and she will likely be the last romance route i play.
Ellen is what i'd go for IRL.

Plus I like her clothes, we could share ... well ... I could steal hers.

Katie is just super sweet, i'd cuddle her for days.

I didn't realise Chandra was a full love interest.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ellen is what i'd go for IRL.

Plus I like her clothes, we could share ... well ... I could steal hers.

Katie is just super sweet, i'd cuddle her for days.

I didn't realise Chandra was a full love interest.
I sure hope Chandra is considering the ammount of screen time she has. :unsure:
If not guess i will end up with SAM only. :p

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
I have to say that the production values of this game are top-notch. That itself makes it worthy of recognition but then the characters are rich and interesting as well. Once hooked by the visuals, the captivating story draws me in and makes me want more.

That very first animation is really nice and that's just the prompt to enter your name! The animations are very well done, from the simple flashes of gunfire through a window, eyes adjusting to light from the windows, all the way to the gorgeous walking animation. I also have to take time to praise the use of lighting and the atmosphere it evokes throughout.

I see skill, time and effort being taken to create the environments for the characters to inhabit, developing the story and make it all really come to life. I love it.

Absolutely brilliant. I will be supporting this when I can.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I'm not sure where Chandra is going. She's been pretty close behind the Big 4 in screen time, she shows up in the promotional materials, and from the updates posted so far there's no sign of her disappearing yet. She's the only character with score/lust values like the Big 4. Plus every girl in DA got an ending (except Stella).

On the other hand she's not listed as a contact in game.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
No one needs to worry about Chandra. She's here to stay. In fact, no one needs to worry about Victoria, Katie, or Gloria either. Remember the "best" ending in DA? Well, if you make the right choices in this game it will be possible to get a scene at the end with all the aforementioned girls. Right? That's the plan, right?!...

PleasePleasePlease.gif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I took it as being 3 main love interests in Katie, vic and Ellen.

Chandra struck me as more of a plot device than main love interest but I most likely am wrong.

Gloria I think is purely plot device. I'm not 100% sure she's going to make it to survive.

The problem is there are too many girls for them all to be options so i'm thinking only some are main the rest are side fucks there to set up plot or just fill the gaps between sex with the main girls.

Plus there is always the chance that not all of them make it to the end #ripstella.

At least Stella came back sexier.

I just want an ending with her.

Fucking NTR'd by the MC's ex wife, rubbing her hands and lips all over my Stella. Whore.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
sloppy gonzo I have a rysen 7 with 2 2080ti's. I also have a laptop i do writing and video work with. Still, I can have renders that take over an hour to do depending on the scene (average is 25 minutes probably) so I still do want to upgrade in the future but an upgrade will cost me a ton.
Ryzen are good beasts for this with those twin 2080ti's. Can't you cover upgrade costs through your patreon and other means of support? I can't remember but if you managed to get DA on Steam you'd easily cover your costs despite the initial costs it takes to apply with sales. Erotic and NSFW VNs are a growing market that can make a lot of money in platforms as a few have broken into the console market including the Switch.

Wish you luck, hopefully touch wood it lasts till the end and you can get some well earned rest before anymore projects. :geek:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I took it as being 3 main love interests in Katie, vic and Ellen.

Chandra struck me as more of a plot device than main love interest but I most likely am wrong.

Gloria I think is purely plot device. I'm not 100% sure she's going to make it to survive.

The problem is there are too many girls for them all to be options so i'm thinking only some are main the rest are side fucks there to set up plot or just fill the gaps between sex with the main girls.

Plus there is always the chance that not all of them make it to the end #ripstella.

At least Stella came back sexier.

I just want an ending with her.

Fucking NTR'd by the MC's ex wife, rubbing her hands and lips all over my Stella. Whore.
Gloria seems to have some really serious health issues after using too much of her telekinesis. Makes me wonder if her life can be in any danger.
Same for Henry, there are quit a few hints of him having trouble because of his old cybernetics which makes me think he is close to the end of his lifespan.

Currently we have Victoria, Chandra, Meredith, Ellen, Katie and Gloria in the main female cast. I think we can take Meredith out from the love interest cast so that leaves 5 remaining. That would be one more than DA and with the theme of the game makes me wonder who will die. :unsure:

ps: watch out or she will steal SAM too. :p

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes