RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That explains how Philly knew a few days ago that ICSTOR was acually working on his update. I didn't ask for further details not to go off topic but it kept me wondering.
I suppose that is right. I do remember him mentioning Icstor. :unsure:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I suppose that is right. I do remember him mentioning Icstor. :unsure:
Exactly on the 5th October (my birthday, BTW :LOL:)

I think Icstor will silence his critics soon enough, I know he is working his butt off. He hit a rut, sure, but i feel he shouldn't receive the hate he is getting. Gumdrop on the other hand is a whole different story.
I eliminated his name from the quotation so as not to disturb him but it was him.

Reactions: Blaze616

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Well I got back yesterday, but just took last night to decompress. But, it was a great needed vacation. Now, that the batteries are recharged, I am back at it again. Been busy all day just trying to finish up this scene and even managed to sneak an animation in last night.

I also have a little comic to do soon, so since I still have the rest of the week off at home without real life work ill do that most likely tomorrow.

Thank you for not getting too angry at me for taking a few days off :p

Philly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

Well I got back yesterday, but just took last night to decompress. But, it was a great needed vacation. Now, that the batteries are recharged, I am back at it again. Been busy all day just trying to finish up this scene and even managed to sneak an animation in last night.

I also have a little comic to do soon, so since I still have the rest of the week off at home without real life work ill do that most likely tomorrow.

Thank you for not getting too angry at me for taking a few days off :p

Philly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My! Why would we angry at you? You are not Icstor.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a crime this thread seems left in the wilderness at times. And I'd say Philly is certainly one of the more consistent devs on here always delivers the goods and even when a delay hits we are always kept well informed of that, so yeah we'd never be angry with you.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
It's a crime this thread seems left in the wilderness at times. And I'd say Philly is certainly one of the more consistent devs on here always delivers the goods and even when a delay hits we are always kept well informed of that, so yeah we'd never be angry with you.
Philly is great. I still cant get over how Depraved Awakening was a pure masterpiece - so any other games I measure by this quality standarts.

So there is almost no chance for me to get mad for him taking a break. Break away, Philly! Just stay with us :giggle:

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, I have always had that issue with my threads. The DA thread would go weeks sometimes without a single post even when it was really far into it. So most of the general audience that uses f95 but don't go into the threads, which is the vast majority, have no idea it exists. Most of my patrons only found out about DA for instance after the game completed because the thread finally took off after I was done.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
lol thanks and I am back and back at it as well. And fuck abby is hot :O
lol.. lazy dev goes on vacation without releasing another +5000 render update.. :cautious: You can do better! Look at Gum.. and IC... these guys should be your mentors!

From now on no more vacation for you! I will increase the number of daily whips from 3 up to 10... because you went on vacation without permission :mad:

Work, work, work, work....

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes