Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I saw the optional, but because I had the needed points I thought I could do this. In the walkthrough for the game I'm doing I've similar problems. There I have added tip boxes to warn players of the consequences. So in this case I would have added such a tip like:

If you have Dep>=2 it is possible to "Use her mouth harder". However the consequence of this that you don't have enough v_score later in the game with more scenes. You could of course use a save to see this bit and then reload and don't use this option...

Something like that. My walkthrough is for a game which has a lot of things like that plus a huge open world part. So with all those tips it is now over 150 pages :) You don't have to do my advise. It is your walkthrough. But I think it would be even better if you include tips like this so players can choose better. Just a thought...

Hmm, I just follow the walkthrough. So I don't read ahead which is why I now missed out in a later chapter. I don't think that a lot of users for a walkthrough read ahead. But may be I'm strange in this regard :)

For sure. That is why I try to give tips to players if I know the consequences. So give them even more choices. For now I've mad a note about this, so I know that in the future I will not do this for playing further or use a save for that.

Anyway just my thoughts how I would do it. I'm always thinking how walkthroughs can be made better :) Yours is good, as said I only had one compliant. And because it is good -- bad walkthroughs I don't comment on -- I thought a little discussion would help me also. The world isn't black and white after all. So keep up the good work!
let me start by thanking you again. Comments like your are always appreciated and are kept in mind when writing the walkthroughs, as there is always room for improvement.

To me personally, best time to write a guide is when the game is done completely. That way I could trace back from the end to the beginning to list notes such as the one you noted. Otherwise I’d think of a way to obtain the scene without forcing you to make a choice to miss out on a scene on the cost of another.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

hicksonbakery

Jan 22, 2019
I really don't get it - how can you prefer Katie over gloriuos Victoria?! Most of the people already have katies at home as a wife/gf or even friend (she looks regular-mediocre-okayish), when perfect professional smart and curvy sluts like Victoria are a rare occasion to witness.
No offence, but really.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
To me personally, best time to write a guide is when the game is done completely.
Good point. I've already three times completely rearranged my walkthrough because of new open world parts. However that in itself is also fun. Playing the complete game -- and that is currently about 15-20 hours -- and see if all fits. Anyway I'll check in a few months on this gema and yur walkthrough again :) Later this week another update for the game I'm writing the walkthrough for and that takes usually a week or so to integrate...

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Vince_PowerWalk3.gif
hicksonbakery, I didn't wanna have to come out here and do this because I've been letting other people run the show... But when someone posts something like what you just posted... First, let's talk about what isn't wrong with your post.
how can you prefer Katie over gloriuos Victoria?!
Nothing wrong with this, technically. We all have our favorite girls. You prefer Victoria. So do many... for now. But implying there is something wrong with Katie?! :FacePalm:
Most of the people already have katies at home as a wife/gf or even friend (she looks regular-mediocre-okayish)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If any one here has a girl in their life that looks like Katie what. the. fuck. are. you. doing. here?! I don't care if she's your real life sister! Delete the patch and start trying to give your "roommate" or "childhood friend" a deep-dicking, NOW!
perfect professional smart and curvy sluts like Victoria are a rare occasion to witness.
"perfect professional smart" and "slut" do not go together. This is an oxymoron.
No offence, but really.
I'm glad you didn't mean offence, neither do I ;) However, if posts like this continue...
:cool::p
edit: In case anyone can't tell, this is a post made in jest

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Good point. I've already three times completely rearranged my walkthrough because of new open world parts. However that in itself is also fun. Playing the complete game -- and that is currently about 15-20 hours -- and see if all fits. Anyway I'll check in a few months on this gema and yur walkthrough again :) Later this week another update for the game I'm writing the walkthrough for and that takes usually a week or so to integrate...
Awesome, can't wait to see you walkthrough :D

Reactions: Fantabaldu

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
I really don't get it - how can you prefer Katie over gloriuos Victoria?! Most of the people already have katies at home as a wife/gf or even friend (she looks regular-mediocre-okayish), when perfect professional smart and curvy sluts like Victoria are a rare occasion to witness.
No offence, but really.
Because vic is whack, she’s playing the MC, and doc is just superior when compared to vic.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Because vic is whack, she’s playing the MC, and doc is just superior when compared to vic.
That is the impression so far that I get; she’s playing the MC. But seems like her boss is losing confidence in her and MC is presenting her with a moral dilemma so she may have to make a choice.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No offence, but really.
I think most women i know are more on the Ellen side with a bit of Chandra.
Anyway having preferences is okay but trying to brag and throw shade at others is not okay...:whistle:

She is a femme fatale, of course she is playing. Hence why my Jake invaded her house to say he is not taking more BS from her and Meredith anymore. Which obviously she did not liked (lost my change at sex there :LOL: :LOL: )

But i do believe some part of her care. :unsure:

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Anyway having preferences is okay but trying to brag and throw shade at others is not okay...:whistle:

She is a femme fatele, of course she is playing. Hence why my Jake invaded her house to say he is not taking more BS from her and Meredith anymore. Which obviously she did not liked (lost my change at sex there :LOL: :LOL: )

Yeah, may depend on the love vs lust score later.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

She is a femme fatale, of course she is playing. Hence why my Jake invaded her house to say he is not taking more BS from her and Meredith anymore. Which obviously she did not liked (lost my change at sex there :LOL: :LOL: )

In one of my playthroughs my MC broke into her apartment, yet she... well, let's say she wasn't too angry with him.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In one of my playthroughs my MC broke into her apartment, yet she... well, let's say she wasn't too angry with him.
I broke through the window and saw her transferring money. It was nice to shaken her up a bit from her "i am in command persona".
My lust and romance score were both 3 with her, so maybe that influenced things to be different from your playthrough.

arms99

May 11, 2018

I figured before I leave I should drop something pretty hot.
Enjoy guys. Going to have some more fun with our raver girl. Her scene is almost done but we do have an entirely different alternate to it as well, which I will start when I am back.
I'll see you guys in a few!
Enjoy
Philly

ch5chandra25.jpg

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I figured before I leave I should drop something pretty hot.
Enjoy guys. Going to have some more fun with our raver girl. Her scene is almost done but we do have an entirely different alternate to it as well, which I will start when I am back.
I'll see you guys in a few!
Enjoy
Philly

View attachment 424342
Yep i will be waiting for some more Chandra love. :cool:

Reactions: TheFinder
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes