InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Gloria seems to have some really serious health issues after using too much of her telekinesis. Makes me wonder if her life can be in any danger.
Same for Henry, there are quit a few hints of him having trouble because of his old cybernetics which makes me think he is close to the end of his lifespan.

Currently we have Victoria, Chandra, Meredith, Ellen, Katie and Gloria in the main female cast. I think we can take Meredith out from the love interest cast so that leaves 5 remaining. That would be one more than DA and with the theme of the game makes me wonder who will die. :unsure:

ps: watch out or she will steal SAM too. :p
Chandra isn't a main love interest. Put it this way, if they aren't on the menu that Philly has in the game than they are side characters. Also never forget, Vic is whack and she has a secret motive so never trust her. N E V E R

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No one needs to worry about Chandra. She's here to stay. In fact, no one needs to worry about Victoria, Katie, or Gloria either. Remember the "best" ending in DA? Well, if you make the right choices in this game it will be possible to get a scene at the end with all the aforementioned girls. Right? That's the plan, right?!...

View attachment 432635
Hey, Mac, I like all those girls as well :p I hope you don't mind but for once that sounds like a good plan with all the girls at the end, but with Gloria, I feel like I should be stepping up and taking care of her as Henry does.
giphy.gif

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, Mac, I like all those girls as well :p I hope you don't mind but for once that sounds like a good plan with all the girls at the end, but with Gloria, I feel like I should be stepping up and taking care of her as Henry does.
View attachment 433176
Mormont, this thread is my second home. So...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*sigh* This is the one game that I care about enough to comment on somewhat regularly. So, I'm going to politely ask that you not come in here with your 20K (soon to be 25K o_O) likes and try to intimidate me away from any of the girls. However, I will make you an offer... As long as you stay far, far away from Victoria & Katie I'll let you have Gloria & ALL the other girls*. But, if you take that deal you're gonna have a much, much bigger problem on your hands.

There is someone in this thread who cares about Gloria, and only Gloria. It's scary how much he loves her. None of you have seen his true form... I have. If Meredith is smart she'll be running to this mysterious "man" for help in recovering Gloria. No one has a higher kill count than this supernatural force. Of course, he'll kill Meredith and everyone else that stands between him and some serious fap-time with CoBD's Jean Grey/Marvel Girl. Mormont, I wouldn't wish what you have just unleashed on my worst enemy (that's you, just to be clear. Worst enemy = Mormont ;)). Good luck, Mormont! You're gonna need it. Here comes.... TheFinder! :eek:...
*terms of deal subject to change in the event of a Chandra & Meredith scene

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Chandra isn't a main love interest. Put it this way, if they aren't on the menu that Philly has in the game than they are side characters. Also never forget, Vic is whack and she has a secret motive so never trust her. N E V E R
Victoria I think will eventually have to make a choice. Depending on how you play her, she may be very conflicted because of her growing feelings for the MC.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
*sigh* This is the one game that I care about enough to comment on somewhat regularly. So, I'm going to politely ask that you not come in here with your 20K (soon to be 25K o_O) likes and try to intimidate me away from any of the girls. However, I will make you an offer... As long as you stay far, far away from Victoria & Katie I'll let you have Gloria & ALL the other girls*. But, if you take that deal you're gonna have a much, much bigger problem on your hands.

There is someone in this thread who cares about Gloria, and only Gloria. It's scary how much he loves her. None of you have seen his true form... I have. If Meredith is smart she'll be running to this mysterious "man" for help in recovering Gloria. No one has a higher kill count than this supernatural force. Of course, he'll kill Meredith and everyone else that stands between him and some serious fap-time with CoBD's Jean Grey/Marvel Girl. Mormont, I wouldn't wish what you have just unleashed on my worst enemy (that's you, just to be clear. Worst enemy = Mormont ;)). Good luck, Mormont! You're gonna need it. Here comes.... TheFinder! :eek:...
Don't worry, Victoria & Katie are travelling safely here with me. I won't let Mormont take them. TheFinder try and find us, if you can!
PopularEducatedFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

My friend you have to be really terrified !!!!! TheFinder is a powerful ally in the next Waifu war that it's going to arrive ...
The Gloria's Army could be not be so much numerous like yours , but we have Henry and not only him ..... And Numerous other fans will arise soon from their shade where they are actually .... Ready to strike ....

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
My friend you have to be really terrified !!!!! TheFinder is a powerful ally in the next Waifu war that it's going to arrive ...
The Gloria's Army could be not be so much numerous like yours , but we have Henry and not only him ..... And Numerous other fans will arise soon from their shade where they are actually .... Ready to strike ....

I'm telling you guys... You picked the wrong time of year to mess with Gloria. TheFinder is awake now...

JasonWakeyWakey.gif

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Currently in Chapter 2, I must say the city gives me a strong vibe of the Los Angeles in 2019 from Blade Runner. Love it!
The world building is incredibly rich. Every detail of the story, the characters, the city is so interesting. (Probably why it's taking me so long to finish the game! :ROFLMAO: )

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Currently in Chapter 2, I must say the city gives me a strong vibe of the Los Angeles in 2019 from Blade Runner. Love it!
The world building is incredibly rich. Every detail of the story, the characters, the city is so interesting. (Probably why it's taking me so long to finish the game! :ROFLMAO: )
Who's your favorite girl so far?? :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes