Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
In CoBD, the scene with Chandra, she puts her foot on your cock but I don't think that counts as foojob (still, it's a nice shot for the foot lovers).
Borderline necro reply, but I'm only reading through the comments now lol

That one shot got me so excited, but then nothing came of it. I so thought it was going to turn into a footjob. Definitely doesn't count as a footjob, counts as one hell of a tease for people into feet though. Shit broke my heart lmao.

And the scene in Victorias apartment I think it was (it's been a minute), when you start on the couch and move to the bed. Her feet were in every other shot so I had high hopes, and then when she got onto the bed and put her feet on your chest / stomach I thought "oh boy, this is it!" and then nothing again. Broken heart 2.0.

I hope the trend of teasing it and not following through ends Philly_Games :LOL:.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017

That one shot got me so excited, but then nothing came of it. I so thought it was going to turn into a footjob. Definitely doesn't count as a footjob, counts as one hell of a tease for people into feet though. Shit broke my heart lmao.

And the scene in Victorias apartment I think it was (it's been a minute), when you start on the couch and move to the bed. Her feet were in every other shot so I had high hopes, and then when she got onto the bed and put her feet on your chest / stomach I thought "oh boy, this is it!" and then nothing again. Broken heart 2.0.

I hope the trend of teasing it and not following through ends Philly_Games :LOL:.
Phuckya every time he sees feet and expects a footjob...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

Footjobs are a fetish I never understood personally. I don't mind if I see one occasionally but it does nothing for me. It's one of those things that would really never even cross my mind if I didn't already know it was a thing. Like say rubbing my junk with your elbow or whatever. Licking/sucking on toes or anything like that is even worse to me. Feet are nasty.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Footjobs are a fetish I never understood personally. I don't mind if I see one occasionally but it does nothing for me. It's one of those things that would really never even cross my mind if I didn't already know it was a thing. Like say rubbing my junk with your elbow or whatever. Licking/sucking on toes or anything like that is even worse to me. Feet are nasty.
1572632555097.png

Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
Footjobs are a fetish I never understood personally.
I can respect differing tastes. Everyone likes something different.

This is both rude and funny at the same time :LOL:

People are different, my dudes. Feet is the most common form of sexual fetishism. Far more so than say, cheating or pregnancy, and yet that shit's pretty common around these parts and no-one bats an eye. I don't understand them, and think both are pretty fucked up. However, I'm all for seeing them included in any / every game because I think everyone and their kinks should be represented as often as possible. I ain't gonna go around judging people, or disrespecting people, because they're into something different.

It's the Coke vs. Pepsi argument for me. Drink what you want, and so will I. End of.

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the naked walk animation Victoria does? It's not very clear in the walkthrough what I'm exactly supposed to do to get that animation. Only animation I haven't seen in the game yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadMac-88
Feb 22, 2018
I can respect differing tastes. Everyone likes something different.

This is both rude and funny at the same time :LOL:

People are different, my dudes. Feet is the most common form of sexual fetishism. Far more so than say, cheating or pregnancy, and yet that shit's pretty common around these parts and no-one bats an eye. I don't understand them, and think both are pretty fucked up. However, I'm all for seeing them included in any / every game because I think everyone and their kinks should be represented as often as possible. I ain't gonna go around judging people, or disrespecting people, because they're into something different.

It's the Coke vs. Pepsi argument for me. Drink what you want, and so will I. End of.
Just want to add, as someone who likes feet, it occurs to me that most people who have a very strong anti-foot fetish stance likely experienced something negative regarding feet while growing up. There's no rational reason to be disgusted by them unless you have always seen feet as disgusting your whole life. And the only reason they would be disgusting to you is if you were surrounded by people - maybe family members, friends, past significant others - with ugly/dirty/fat/disfigured feet, or if you had some sort of foot-related trauma from your past.

Its okay to say you don't find them sexually appealing yet understand that others do. But I think its pretty ignorant to call it gross or degenerate, or to say something like "Its beyond me why anyone would like feet" which I see a lot of on this site. Feet are an extension of the legs; and legs are (imo) the best part of the female body. So if a woman has nice, clean, aesthetically pleasing feet then its like the cherry on top.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just want to add, as someone who likes feet, it occurs to me that most people who have a very strong anti-foot fetish stance likely experienced something negative regarding feet while growing up. There's no rational reason to be disgusted by them unless you have always seen feet as disgusting your whole life. And the only reason they would be disgusting to you is if you were surrounded by people - maybe family members, friends, past significant others - with ugly/dirty/fat/disfigured feet, or if you had some sort of foot-related trauma from your past.

Its okay to say you don't find them sexually appealing yet understand that others do. But I think its pretty ignorant to call it gross or degenerate, or to say something like "Its beyond me why anyone would like feet" which I see a lot of on this site. Feet are an extension of the legs; and legs are (imo) the best part of the female body. So if a woman has nice, clean, aesthetically pleasing feet then its like the cherry on top.
My post probably came off as more negative than I intended. I've always just viewed feet through utilitarian eyes. To me they're for walking and running and really not much use for anything else. You can do other things with them, but generally hands are better at anything other than walking or running (or swimming as well I guess).

There are people who can do things with their feet that most people would use hands for. I would bet there are people who could hold chopsticks with their toes and eat with their feet that way, but other than novelty or laughs at a party, why would you? That was more my point. I don't find feet repulsive, although unless they were freshly washed and recently manicured they tend to be rough, calloused, and smelly.

I actually tried to add footjobs to my mod at one time to satisfy some requests for it but gave up because I had no idea what would appeal to people. I just don't see why people would associate feet with sex anymore than they would associate a kneecap or an elbow with sex. They just don't seem well suited to the job to me.

Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
I've always just viewed feet through utilitarian eyes. To me they're for walking and running and really not much use for anything else. You can do other things with them, but generally hands are better at anything other than walking or running.

I actually tried to add footjobs to my mod at one time to satisfy some requests for it but gave up because I had no idea what would appeal to people. I just don't see why people would associate feet with sex anymore than they would associate a kneecap or an elbow with sex. They just don't seem well suited to the job to me.
I can understand this, but that's kinda why it's a fetish. Something that doesn't necessarily make sense, but people are into it anyway. While hands may be, practically speaking, better suited to the task at hand (mind the pun)... if you're into feet, it's gonna be much better if the job's done using them.

Think of it from a cravings point of view. You really, really want a burger. A sandwich is kiiiiiinda the same thing, but it ain't gonna hit the spot the same way, y'know?

I'm sure you've been in the situation before in your life when you've found something that you like (not even necessarily sexual) that someone else doesn't, and you can't really articulate why you like it, you just do.

Or on the flip-side, something that most people do like, but you don't. Can't really say why, other than "I just don't". I've experienced this a lot, outside of a sexual frame. Just every day stuff. Most people like cheese, some don't. Doesn't really need to be any deeper than that, it doesn't need to be understood, just accepted. If everyone liked the same stuff, the world would be boring as hell.

Edit: If you need a perspective for feet stuff that might find a place in something you're working on in the future, feel free to message me. I welcome any opportunity to open a dialogue. As with most things, talking about it is the best way to make it clearer.

Does anyone know how to get the naked walk animation Victoria does? It's not very clear in the walkthrough what I'm exactly supposed to do to get that animation. Only animation I haven't seen in the game yet.
Sorry dude. Don't mean to bury your comment with a surprisingly civil conversation about fetishes. I have no idea personally, but maybe someone else can help you. Mostly just quoting you so that someone else has a better chance of seeing your message. Good luck :)

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Sorry dude. Don't mean to bury your comment with a surprisingly civil conversation about fetishes. I have no idea personally, but maybe someone else can help you. Mostly just quoting you so that someone else has a better chance of seeing your message. Good luck :)
Right? I don't know what the hell is going on, but we need to get things back on track and normalized. This is unnatural...just like your foot fetish! (see what I did there? :sneaky: )

Totally kidding by the way, you guys do you. I'm a total ass man, and let's face it, that's where the poop comes from, I'm in no position to judge, haha.

You need to "Break in from outside" when you visit Victoria's apartment, then proceed with the sex scene (assuming you've met the requirements). Be a good lover, now. ;)

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
You need to "Break in from outside" when you visit Victoria's apartment, then proceed with the sex scene (assuming you've met the requirements). Be a good lover, now. ;)
Like Unoriginal said, you have to meet the stat requirements. If your Victoria Score is at least 4 both "Break In" or "Sneak from outside" will work.

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes