Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why would you go on pestering the render in hoof Corn dog fancy deGeneral Philonious Phili Buns Stag from the daily render ritual and the general singing of Canada anthem on Hoof mountain Moos
Beaver rock tunes from the deep underbelly of babes cumming in unison???
Dev needs pristine conditions by full moon light, near the cascading water falls steamy of the Babes!

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Why would you go on pestering the render in hoof Corn dog fancy deGeneral Philonious Phili Buns Stag from the daily render ritual and the general singing of Canada anthem on Hoof mountain Moos
Beaver rock tunes from the deep underbelly of babes cumming in unison???
Dev needs pristine conditions by full moon light, near the cascading water falls steamy of the Babes!
100% serious here... Some dev really needs to hire you to write dialog. Hell, the whole story! A Canto written game would be an instant download (y)

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
How exactly does depravity affect the MC? Initially I thought it was supposed to affect the girl in the convo, but the third time (I think) it referred to the MC. So now I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe a little of both?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How exactly does depravity affect the MC? Initially I thought it was supposed to affect the girl in the convo, but the third time (I think) it referred to the MC. So now I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe a little of both?
If your depravity is high enough, one day you'll receive an offer you'll not be able to turn down (or will you? :sneaky:)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Do you mean Lust? Both score and lust affect the relationship between Jake (the Ghost) and the woman and unlock scenes between them.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Having a high depravity score unlocks scenes or parts of scenes that tend to be more on the hardcore/over the top BDSM side of things.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
If your depravity is high enough, one day you'll receive an offer you'll not be able to turn down (or will you? :sneaky:)
Thanks thats kinda what I thought it would be. It seems that the choices to gain depravity are usually harsh and less appealing which implies risk. Intersting.

Do you mean Lust? Both score and lust affect the relationship between Jake (the Ghost) and the woman and unlock scenes between them.
No I mean depravity but I think I figured it out. Nice signature btw. Mass Effect will never die.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes