E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
What's not to like :D sure there are other girls you mentioned but Chandra is just as good

View attachment 460126
While I find Chandra very attractive overall, I do find her less appealing with that standard look. I cannot stress enough how much I prefer her look in the Halloween render Philly made. I wish this could be her standard look:
462573_october1.jpg
I'm practically spamming this picture by this point, but I just can't get tired of looking at it. :love:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
If your depravity is high enough, one day you'll receive an offer you'll not be able to turn down (or will you? :sneaky:)
Or... you could just share like pals.
View attachment 460207
Is that offer a lewd scene with Chandra, Meredith & the MC? A threesome with Victoria & Katie? Victoria & Chandra? Victoria & Meredith? Victoria & Gloria? Katie & Gloria? Katie & Chandra? Chandra & Gloria? Shanlon & Victoria? Shanlon & Meredith? Shanlon & Venus? Victoria & Venus? (I can keep going)... If it's any of those the contract is already signed and in the mail. Now I sit and wait with a wholesale size bottle of lotion, ice packs, and pain killers :BootyTime::KEK:

And NO! There will be no sharing of women between Mormont & I. I'm not gay and Mormont hates me :sneaky::cool:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You better kiss and make up .. before my dragon gets her balls <yeah, all them dragon balls> up in them places and smacks one hefty N.E.O. Maneuver on your collective Chandra stalking demerits and makes puppies out of ya!

Is that offer a lewd scene with Chandra, Meredith & the MC? A threesome with Victoria & Katie? Victoria & Chandra? Victoria & Meredith? Victoria & Gloria? Katie & Gloria? Katie & Chandra? Chandra & Gloria? Shanlon & Victoria? Shanlon & Meredith? Shanlon & Venus? Victoria & Venus? (I can keep going)... If it's any of those the contract is already signed and in the mail. Now I sit and wait with a wholesale size bottle of lotion, ice packs, and pain killers :BootyTime::KEK:

And NO! There will be no sharing of women between Mormont & I. I'm not gay and Mormont hates me :sneaky::cool:
Certainly not! I think it would be more of a fight to the death rather than share :LOL:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
She certainly is hot. It's her spoiled brat attitude that's a bit offputting imho. Although she has shown that it's not all there is to her and she hasn't exactly had the best role model in her life.

But to be honest I'd fuck her just to see the eventual look in Meredith's face when she finds out. :devilish:
You referred to Meredith as Chandra's "role model". She's actually her mother. Maybe you forgot to apply the patch? :unsure::sneaky::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes