CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
I am a bit confused. My game just ends at the same point as chapter 4. I definitely have v0.5 as I see the files. Is this update a retcon of something previous? I did a fresh save and couldn't find the new content. I'll try re downloading maybe.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I am a bit confused. My game just ends at the same point as chapter 4. I definitely have v0.5 as I see the files. Is this update a retcon of something previous? I did a fresh save and couldn't find the new content. I'll try re downloading maybe.
Do you have any mods installed?

• Haha
Reactions: CtrlTab

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The previous update had 900 images and 40 animations. How is that about my choices?
All I wanna say is people reacting with facepalms are pretty pathetic. I'm not criticizing the game, I love the goddamn game. I'm a patron. I simply asked why is this update smaller than the last. Jesus Christ..
there's no need to get angry for no reason. Life's too short for that. What I ment by "previous choices" was refering to choices made in previous updates that locked the players out of content in this update....
However since you brought the difference in renders and animations, have you considered the jump in quality that could have been the reason for inferior numbers? you could always play the game with 20000+ blinking animations..
have a nice day.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
there's no need to get angry for no reason. Life's too short for that. What I ment by "previous choices" was refering to choices made in previous updates that locked the players out of content in this update....
However since you brought the difference in renders and animations, have you considered the jump in quality that could have been the reason for inferior numbers? you could always play the game with 20000+ blinking animations..
have a nice day.
I'd have to ask Philly, but there's often times a lot more that goes into that render #. If an update is heavy on new environments (locations etc), those are fairly heavy on workload. Some stuff renders easier as well. Honestly though, if you look at the releases, he's pretty consistent overall.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Ha I didn't think it would tell the game to end there. Thanks
So, I'm assuming you had a mod installed?

The reason I ask is because I wanna make sure we don't have a genuine bug with the game. Sometimes walkthrough mods, patches, etc can break games and corrupt saves etc.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I agree but why break the habit?
By habit you mean unofficial mods that cause confusion and issues whenever there is a new release? Especially when they really are not required or even remotely necessary to enjoy the game? Waiting on a .pdf walkthrough is one thing, but whenever you see people having issues with the game....not playing all content due to a mod or having port issues...people may confuse that with the quality of the game. None of this shit is in the devs control. Haha

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Last version I played was 3.1.1. I had a lot of things gong on and this was the first DL I had a chance to do since then. Extracted to proper location and it stopped at the same place it was before I added it and the version number on the menu screen still reads 3.1.1.

Any suggestions? No mods.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
By habit you mean unofficial mods that cause confusion and issues whenever there is a new release? Especially when they really are not required or even remotely necessary to enjoy the game? Waiting on a .pdf walkthrough is one thing, but whenever you see people having issues with the game....not playing all content due to a mod or having port issues...people may confuse that with the quality of the game. None of this shit is in the devs control. Haha
I just want something that helps guide me through the game.
It doesn't have to be complete or perfect. It just has to be there in case I need it.
There are way too many games that require money so a cheat helps.
Just the money cheat will do, nothing else unless really desperate to finish the game....peace.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I just want something that helps guide me through the game.
It doesn't have to be complete or perfect. It just has to be there in case I need it.
There are way too many games that require money so a cheat helps.
Just the money cheat will do, nothing else unless really desperate to finish the game....peace.
So....a .pdf walkthrough. Good news for you too...this game doesnt have minigames or currency. No cheating required. Haha

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.70 star(s) 406 Votes