Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
hello. If i buy the game on steam, will there be any censorship?
City of Broken dreamers it's not on Steam actually
You can find there Depraved Awakening ( the first game made by Philly games ) and it's without censorship , only missing one scene with Mido in the Basement ( Steam rule about " rape " )

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
- Chandra dialog resulting from Abby choices a "wrong flag" in code. Philly noted (as Burt mentioned here)

- Cliffhangers is what "real" drama episodes do and make no mistake, this is a drama first and a sex game second

- Ellen dead in only the 5th episode? Seems unlikely, since she is one of the 4 main love interests

- I agree with Sonja fans, she deserves more, but clearly not in Philly's plans. Considering she and MC seem on different life paths now, the best we may be able to hope for is reconciliation, but not reunion.

- Don't be so hard on Vermont Tex. He and MC appear to have been buddies before (or at least comrades). He's just clearly more merc than MC or Sonja, but he doesn't appear to be Meredith material.

- Who is with me for a Donut mini-series? Come on! Promise Philly a $1 pledge if he'll commit. Sound off!

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Is there no sex scenes in the latest update? Or did I just make all the wrong choices :cry:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
how can i get anal with Victoria? i click on (ask for somethinh "new" ) then she says not ready. soo?

Aug 11, 2017
It could be your previous choices locking you out of content
The previous update had 900 images and 40 animations. How is that about my choices?
All I wanna say is people reacting with facepalms are pretty pathetic. I'm not criticizing the game, I love the goddamn game. I'm a patron. I simply asked why is this update smaller than the last. Jesus Christ..

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
The previous update had 900 images and 40 animations. How is that about my choices?
All I wanna say is people reacting with facepalms are pretty pathetic. I'm not criticizing the game, I love the goddamn game. I'm a patron. I simply asked why is this update smaller than the last. Jesus Christ..
I'm a patron as well. Lemme give this a shot. After 0.4, Philly did take a week vacation (he even joked that he never takes time off)...granted, he ended up taking a week off of his IRL job as well when he got back to play catchup. haha I'm assuming you may have known that though with the dev communications he puts out.

CoBD has now had 5 releases in 1 year...just a shade past a bi-monthly schedule that has generated this:

0.1- 587 new renders and 35 animations
0.2- 700+ new renders and 28 animations
0.3- 600+ new renders and 31 animations
0.4- 898 new renders and 40 animations
0.5- 600+ new renders and 29 animations

For those keeping score, that's 3,385 renders (on the low side) and 163 animations. This doesn't include 2 comics and tons of monthly patron content/custom renders.

This guy has a full time, IRL job....and works solo outside of some writing consulting and proofreading/beta testing. Its absolutely incredible considering the quality of the work.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes