Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now I don't know who I want to kill most.

Meredith was top of the list, Victoria came in second but now Gloria put herself on the list.

She hurt my Ellen.

P.S. Abby is cute as a button.

Last edited:
Reactions: spitfire335

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Same here i helped Chandra with her friend Abby at the club yet still the erotic scene did not trigger... as soon as i knocked on a window (yeah i did not let her take those greenish cube drugs) and seen how Chandra reacted i knew something was off here, she acted like i never helped her. I just assumed this was a bug so i'll just wait for a guide to make sure i guess or a word from the dev.

Also i'm missing one secret image 1st one (got Katie 2nd and Gloria 3rd)
Might have something to do with the Chandra event, only one of the scenes i haven't gotten.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Story wise game is 100% amazing no doubt there(y)
No argue with pleasure scenes, i don't like it / don't want to (only this game)...(They are only kept for fans, like a movies lol :p:LOL:)
Doc or Gloria scene only looking forward it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Now I don't know who I want to kill most.

Meredith was top of the list, Victoria came in second but now Gloria put herself on the list.

She hurt my Ellen.

P.S. Abby is cute as a button.
It's Meredith's fault, she called the shots.
As of Abby, I hope we get the chance to go redmoon henry on those who hurt her.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's Meredith's fault, she called the shots.
As of Abby, I hope we get the chance to go redmoon henry on those who hurt her.
Weird thing about the Abby stuff in this update. Don't know if it's a bug or it relies on certain triggers but I helped get her out when Chandra asked me, put her in a taxi and all was well.

Got to Chandra in this update and she was all ready to drug up cos Abby had been, I presume raped, and asked me to hurt the people that hurt her. That was on my Ellen run.

On my Katie run i'd also been sleeping with Chandra and went through the same thing, rescued Abby, put her in the taxi only this time me and Chandra had sex afterwards.

Got to Chandra that time and Abby was also there in the pool and nothing bad had happened to her.

So both times i'd rescued her but it seems she only avoids the rape if you are also having sex with Chandra.

• Thinking Face

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Weird thing about the Abby stuff in this update. Don't know if it's a bug or it relies on certain triggers but I helped get her out when Chandra asked me, put her in a taxi and all was well.

Got to Chandra in this update and she was all ready to drug up cos Abby had been, I presume raped, and asked me to hurt the people that hurt her. That was on my Ellen run.

On my Katie run i'd also been sleeping with Chandra and went through the same thing, rescued Abby, put her in the taxi only this time me and Chandra had sex afterwards.

Got to Chandra that time and Abby was also there in the pool and nothing bad had happened to her.

So both times i'd rescued her but it seems she only avoids the rape if you are also having sex with Chandra.
I thought something was wrong about that

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes