spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Well there is a lot of fap content this time round.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers Philly you did it again. Really liked the callback this update. Glad that Kleo is still around (hope we see more of her) and we are getting to see more from every character. Really appreciate that you are working so hard, the amazing renders plainly show that.

Reactions: Fabs93

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just started the download and can't wait to play this VN again after the much eagerly awaited update! Thanks Dev. (y)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's got something for just about everyone. Make sure you save off and try different paths. There's a lot more than just one playthrough wrapped up in there, don't short change yourselves.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
is this game anywhere near the end? It took philly a little over a year to finish depraved awakenings(my all time gave on this site) and its almost around that time for this one. I'm so excited but I only want to play it once its finished. I suffered waiting for updates last year lol

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Guys how do I "reset" the game? Reset as in when I press TAB it won't skip anything, as if I was playing it for the first time. I want to start over in multiple paths and be sure of what changes between them.

I deleted the Broken Dreamers folder in AppData\Roaming\RenPy but it just deleted the stored saves, it still counts the scenes I played previously as seen

EDIT: Got it, somehow. I guess because I redeleted the game folder AFTER the deleting the one I mentioned before and unzipped the game again

Last edited:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Philly hasn't specifically said how long the game will be, but he's probably right around the halfway point, give or take.

Reactions: alexw14615

pessharik

Apr 29, 2018
I waited couple of months for this and i wasn't disappointed. Not a single bit. This game never disappoints.

I didn't imagine that, being a poor student, i would ever pay real money for visual novels, but i just gotta do it straigt away. I'm speechless.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
ill ask the age old question since no one else has the balls or in this case cant stop flapping. changelog?

4.80 star(s) 397 Votes