pessharik

Apr 29, 2018
I waited couple of months for this and i wasn't disappointed. Not a single bit. This game never disappoints.

I didn't imagine that, being a poor student, i would ever pay real money for visual novels, but i just gotta do it straigt away. I'm speechless.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
ill ask the age old question since no one else has the balls or in this case cant stop flapping. changelog?

pessharik

Apr 29, 2018
I waited couple of months for this and i wasn't disappointed. Not a single bit. This game never disappoints.

I didn't imagine that, being a poor student, i would ever pay real money for a visual novel, but i just gotta do it straigt away. I'm speechless.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If this keeps you guys inside on a Saturday night, then i have done my part protecting this planet!
Many of us are quarantined, man. You can even go to jail for breaking the confinement so yes, I think I will stay in tonight :ROFLMAO:

lolositoxd

Feb 6, 2019
i cant continue playing in the part where they meet this new girl sasha, when i am asking her questions it gives me an error, it is mainly glitched when i ask her name, and i put ignore the error and it continues with the dialogue of what her name is Base Profile Screenshot 2020.03.21 - 23.40.33.55.png

Last edited:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Gotta say i was not expecting an update. I was chilling with the mindset of it will be ready when its ready. Saw a few that had some issues in the game. So i assume the update have a few kinks and bugs to sort out still? or is it just with some people that got the issue? Dont wanna download if it is a known bug.

Feb 29, 2020
Stupid slow downloads! 1st I try MEGA, halfway through. Oh look you used up you're quota now you need to wait 5 more hours.
Then we tried NOPY 2 hours later at about 70% oops download failed. 3rd we tried RACATY to which our antivirus says, Dont even think about it.
Now we're hoping that in 3 more hours the DROPME FILES one actually works.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
City of Broken Dreamers [v0.6] [PhillyGames] - Original Size: 3.28GB

Compressed version for PC (447MB): - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
Stupid slow downloads! 1st I try MEGA, halfway through. Oh look you used up you're quota now you need to wait 5 more hours.
Then we tried NOPY 2 hours later at about 70% oops download failed. 3rd we tried RACATY to which our antivirus says, Dont even think about it.
Now we're hoping that in 3 more hours the DROPME FILES one actually works.
try restarting you computer, then launch it up again and restart your router. should do the trick! i always download from the nopy link, only takes me a couple of minutes and the job is done! depends on the internet too ofc, but it might just be a while since you restarted your pc. noticed the same with mine acouple months ago, when it just started buffin out lol. didnt want to download for shit! either way, sorrt for the bible, take care brotha!

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes