I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
For those who don't have access to his Patreon:

vic.jpg

Dev Update #43
This was a good week!
First, for renders it is up to 380 but that is not the good thing. Animations though. Phew!
Okay, so this week I stumbled on a couple things that are game changing on how I create animations from this point on. I created and rendered out 10 animations this week and created another 5 that still need to be rendered. These new animations are for me, the best animations I have done. Only a few times have I looked at my monitor after I made something and truly questioned, "Did I make that!?" If you couldn't tell I am a tad excited about these. Before, much of the animation work was a good chunk of guessing. That is no longer the case.
Also the Q&A is still a go for next week. Tomorrow I will create a post for you guys to enter any questions you may have. There will also be a dedicated discord channel for patreons as well. In order to properly manage things only questions from the patreon post and that discord channel will be used. I'll give more details when we get closer.
As always guys stay awesome!
Philly
Also expect a preview on the 20 tier for one of these new animations. I have one I'm going to render tonight which i think I want to show.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Vicky never complains about getting a rash while wearing stockings. Katie had better wise up :rolleyes:.
Dev Update #43
This was a good week!
First, for renders it is up to 380 but that is not the good thing. Animations though. Phew!
Okay, so this week I stumbled on a couple things that are game changing on how I create animations from this point on. I created and rendered out 10 animations this week and created another 5 that still need to be rendered. These new animations are for me, the best animations I have done.
Even better? :PogChamp:

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
We dear the devil each and every second ... screaming and scratching for salvation!
Save us ... Philli ... from the madness of corruption!
Save us ... Philli ... In the coming graces of your exquisite horn dog sweet cotton candy dames!
Save us ... Philli ... in the last moment of destruction ,,, chaos ... vanity and despair!
Answer the player of multiple choirs of pitch D.I.N.G .. D.O.N.G .. P.I.N.G ... pleads for deliverance!
hey canto a question if i may ask but what game/vid is that banner of yours that is where the gif of the womans boobs make up the O's in Canto forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1588480901763.png

Ode to the woman who fiddles in dreams and lusts for our touch, feels in our tremor, quenches our throbbb ...

Oh my, such vivid luscious bosoms
The treat of many chasms
the pleasure of fantasms
Come cuddle in my arms!

We drink the waves of fever
Come sit atop my shiver
Come quench my heart oh, sinner
We both can feel our glimmer!

She paces on the sofa
Your ego and your pride
I”ll come and love you better
The more we kink, I”m calm!

make up the O's in Canto forte
Game oN!

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
BTW, that's Mc's place. What the hell are they two doing there? Wasn't it supposed to be dangerous to go back there? That makes me wonder whether this scene will happen in all paths or just in a particular one I'm not particularly keen on.
1.She obeyed Meredith's orders to seduce MC, then get to know where is Gloria hiding.

2.she completely fall in MC and turn to our side to against Meredith.

Which you prefer? :BootyTime:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, you can have slept with her before and still get that scene.

What you need is:
1) To reach a minimum number of love points with her (4?) regardless of her lust (she can have 0 lust points and you still get that scene; I did).
2) You mustn't knock on her door (if you aren't spellbound the option to knock doesn't even show up) but break into the house instead.
When I was trying to get scene 12 I was always failing. Now I realize that walkthrough is just showing "knock" & "sneak in" choices, when you need to get Victoria house, and it is completely missing "break in" choice, which you get when you are not spellbound.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
1.She obeyed Meredith's orders to seduce MC, then get to know where is Gloria hiding.

2.she completely fall in MC and turn to our side to against Meredith.

Which you prefer? :BootyTime:
1.5? :HideThePain:

When I was trying to get scene 12 I was always failing. Now I realize that walkthrough is just showing "knock" & "sneak in" choices, when you need to get Victoria house, and it is completely missing "break in" choice, which you get when you are not spellbound.
I wrote that you had to "break in" to get the more romantic scene when in fact you can also see it if you choose to sneak from outside. I'm sorry. Either option will work.
However, mind that you were talking about scene 13, not 12. Scene nº 12 is the rough scene that you get if you knock on the door.

I'm assuming that the walkthrough linked in the OP only mentions the "sneak from outside" option because that's the only way to find a secret render which you would miss if you chose to break in. Since the result is the same, it seems more convenient to choose to sneak from outside.
I like that walkthrough, it's very clear and visual. However, another user is developing a walkthrough which I consider even more detailed, although it's not as visual as the other one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v0-6-1-phillygames.25739/post-3202499

It's not linked in the OP. I reported the message weeks ago asking for it to be linked but I guess the mods failed to notice it.
I would suggest going to that message, leaving the guy a like and reporting it. Perhaps this time we'll get lucky.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
at this pace the new update can be ready in early june?
Let's take a look at the release dates and number of days between each update.
  • Chapter 1 - Feb 15
    • 63d
  • Chapter 2 - April 19
    • 60d
  • Chapter 3 - June 18
    • 95d
  • Chapter 4 - Sept 21
    • 82d
  • Chapter 5 - Dec 12
    • 100d
  • Chapter 6 - Mar 21
Average of 80 days between each, but I'd say it's probably better to go by the last three, which is an average of 92 days. Don't expect a release before mid-June, late June-early July is most likely. If that's wrong and it comes out sooner... Great! If it comes out later no big deal considering the quality and amount of content we get (and it's "free" here).

note: Forgive me if my figures are wrong, I searched and totalled this up rather quickly.

Sep 10, 2019
Let's take a look at the release dates and number of days between each update.
  • Chapter 1 - Feb 15
    • 63d
  • Chapter 2 - April 19
    • 60d
  • Chapter 3 - June 18
    • 95d
  • Chapter 4 - Sept 21
    • 82d
  • Chapter 5 - Dec 12
    • 100d
  • Chapter 6 - Mar 21
Average of 80 days between each, but I'd say it's probably better to go by the last three, which is an average of 92 days. Don't expect a release before mid-June, late June-early July is most likely. If that's wrong and it comes out sooner... Great! If it comes out later no big deal considering the quality and amount of content we get (and it's "free" here).

note: Forgive me if my figures are wrong, I searched and totalled this up rather quickly.
Was it confirmed we are getting 10 chapters?

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes