chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am all in with Chandra and won't touch the fuck doll that is Victoria. I guess I'm in the minority with that opinion? I like everything about Chandra, if possible she may be the only one my MC actually fucked. So definitely a lot of her.
Well buddy we on the same boat,I don't like Victoria either,doing a walk through with Chandra only,even thou on all the Walk through's I played I ignored Victoria,don't trust her,don't like who she work either and when new patch comes probably ain't gonna like her either LOL

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well buddy we on the same boat,I don't like Victoria either,doing a walk through with Chandra only,even thou on all the Walk through's I played I ignored Victoria,don't trust her,don't like who she work either and when new patch comes probably ain't gonna like her either LOL
Right? Victoria works for the enemy, was created/taught/whatever to be the ultimate sex "bot", and seems willing to do almost anything to achieve her employer's goals. Chandra is a rebellious shit who doesn't care what her mother thinks but does care about her friends. She's a hot mynx and I am happy to screw her whenever she wants it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sounds like you have only tried to Victoria spellbound path.
I don't think so, I normally don't follow walkthroughs. I never fucked her, not once, since she is working for my hated ex-boss (and planted a bug in my apartment). I had sex with Chandra every chance I could. And then the last time I saw Victoria I came in through the window, subdued her, and then left.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I don't think so, I normally don't follow walkthroughs. I never fucked her, not once, since she is working for my hated ex-boss (and planted a bug in my apartment). I had sex with Chandra every chance I could. And then the last time I saw Victoria I came in through the window, subdued her, and then left.
well yeah that kinda explains it, if you avoid 80% of her content you will not get any insight to her character and her development throughout the game.

Let me just say that if you play the route where you actually treat her with respect and doesnt judge her based on her facade then you will see a very different Vic throughout the game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
well yeah that kinda explains it, if you avoid 80% of her content you will not get any insight to her character and her development throughout the game.

Let me just say that if you play the route where you actually treat her with respect and not judge her based on her facade then you will see a very different Vic throughout the game.
Eh, if "treat her with respect" means fuck her that isn't going to happen. And I am good with that. She is presented as a prize or manipulator who tries to entrance you into having sex with her. I am not interested in that.

It's really great that the game has enough depth of choice for it to be played so differently.

Reactions: x32

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Eh, if "treat her with respect" means fuck her that isn't going to happen. And I am good with that. She is presented as a prize or manipulator who tries to entrance you into having sex with her. I am not interested in that.

It's really great that the game has enough depth of choice for it to be played so differently.
No thats not what im talking about at all, what you're describing is the spellbound route. The route im talking about has you not have sex with her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No thats not what im talking about at all, what you're describing is the spellbound route. The route im talking about has you not have sex with her.
OK, well I never did nor was I excessively rude (or so I thought). It's been awhile so I can't recall the fine details at this point but I really don't care to learn about Victoria's "sad" backstory. She doesn't interest me as a character.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just like me,Chandra is a wild one hope on next update her friend can join too,also gotta say the storyline is great

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I would always choose Chandy over Victoria, but I think you're too strict with her. Victoria is stuck in the corporate world and has little room for free choice. This applies to most people in CoBD, either corp. drones or living on the streets.
In my opinion, MC has been in the same position in the past when he worked for Meredith. The only difference is that Victoria is just a fuckbot for corporate drones and MC was just a killbot. However, Caracas opened his eyes and he chose a radical solution. Victoria will probably do a similar decision.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
On the one hand, Victoria can be seen as a sympathetic figure struggling to maintain her soul in the face of an all-consuming corporate monstrosity. On the other hand, she can also be seen as a supremely skilled seductress trying to earn the MC's trust to further her own agenda. The ability to walk both paths simultaneously is what makes Victoria hands down the best character in the game, even if she isn't my favorite.

(Yes, she can also be a loyal corporate succubus if you go the spellbound route.)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As I see it, Victoria is by far the most complex female character in the game, and therefore the most interesting. It's definitely worth playing every different route available with her because I'm sure the outcomes will be really different.
But no matter which route you choose, in my opinion she's far from a mere corporate sexbot. She uses not only her enhanced sexual appeal but also her outstanding mental abilities. She also has a mind of her own (remember the scene where she sends her paycheck to a mysterious bank account) and, most significantly, her character evolves.
As far as the story goes, the 3 most important characters in the game are MC (pretty obvious), Gloria (likewise, needless to say) and Victoria.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

That she is, but staying like that or changing also depends on how you talk and act with her.

in my playthrough Jake didn't succumbed to lust and became her "bitch" but i got enough respect from Victory that even invading her apartment ended up leading to one sex scene and her trust in Meredith being shaken.

Reactions: x32

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That she is, but staying like that or changing also depends on how you talk and act with her.

in my playthrough Jake didn't succumbed to lust and became her "bitch" but i got enough respect from Victory that even invading her apartment ended up leading to one sex scene and her trust in Meredith being shaken.
I did another playthrough because so many people love her so much. Still don't like her, got the scene you mentioned. Would rather never see her again but that's just me and my aversion to corporate stooges.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I did another playthrough because so many people love her so much. Still don't like her, got the scene you mentioned. Would rather never see her again but that's just me and my aversion to corporate stooges.
She is a toy and a weapon (her femme fatale masquerade) for Meredith's personal use for most of the game unless Jake open her eyes. Personally while i find her hot i prefer Ellie or Chandra as possible romantic options.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She is a toy and a weapon (her femme fatale masquerade) for Meredith's personal use for most of the game unless Jake open her eyes. Personally while i find her hot i prefer Ellie or Chandra as possible romantic options.
Yep, even when you do open her eyes she is still not a fully formed personality. The other LI have more personality beyond mere looks - Ellen, Chandra, Katie all are more fleshed out and interesting compared to the corporate sex bot.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yep, even when you do open her eyes she is still not a fully formed personality. The other LI have more personality beyond mere looks - Ellen, Chandra, Katie all are more fleshed out and interesting compared to the corporate sex bot.
I couldn't disagree more, my future fellow olive oil lover :ROFLMAO:.
There's no way that Chandra's or Katie's personalities are more fleshed out in the game than Victoria's so far.
Ellen on the other hand has a more complete background; we know more about her past life, her broken dreams and her struggles, but in my opinion she's still one step behind Vicky. I suspect this update will rather be Ellen-Chandra/Abby-and-Gloria oriented so the gap may narrow (you'll miss a hot scene with Vicky in MC's apartment though :BootyTime:).

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes