MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I couldn't disagree more, my future fellow olive oil lover :ROFLMAO:.
There's no way that Chandra's or Katie's personalities are more fleshed out in the game than Victoria's so far.
Ellen on the other hand has a more complete background; we know more about her past life, her broken dreams and her struggles, but in my opinion she's still one step behind Vicky. I suspect this update will rather be Ellen-Chandra/Abby-and-Gloria oriented so the gap may narrow (you'll miss a hot scene with Vicky in MC's apartment though :BootyTime:).
Victoria is hot like the Venus fuckdolls, objectively yes but not based on anything that really matters (like not being a corporate drone/sexbot for your former asshole boss). Any scene with her in it is an automatic pass for me.

Background =/= personality.
Chandra is fierce, cares for her friends, tries to help milchers, and rebels against her mother as much as possible.
Katie is empathetic, tries to help out the unfortunate, cares for her friends (including the MC), and is sweetly shy.
What do we know about Victoria's personality? She's cold, manipulative, will do whatever Meredith wants, is loyal to the company, and only towards the end starts to doubt the rightness of what the corporation is doing.

Reactions: Jubz and Aristos

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Victoria is hot like the Venus fuckdolls, objectively yes but not based on anything that really matters (like not being a corporate drone/sexbot for your former asshole boss). Any scene with her in it is an automatic pass for me.

Background =/= personality.
Chandra is fierce, cares for her friends, tries to help milchers, and rebels against her mother as much as possible.
Katie is empathetic, tries to help out the unfortunate, cares for her friends (including the MC), and is sweetly shy.
What do we know about Victoria's personality? She's cold, manipulative, will do whatever Meredith wants, is loyal to the company, and only towards the end starts to doubt the rightness of what the corporation is doing.
Part of Victoria's charm is the difficulty in knowing where her corporate facade ends and her actual personality begins. Is she sincere when she apologizes for breaking into the MC's apartment? What about when she appreciates him calling her a person and not a tool? Maybe when she says he fascinates her? Surely she means it when she says she doesn't want him to die?

Who knows. You could make a case for or against any of them.

The other thing to note about Victoria is that she has a lot more to lose than the other girls. Katie is a street doc who already lost her shot at a real license. Ellen is a washed-up has been. Chandra is a rich girl used to dealing with first world problems. Gloria is going to be hunted no matter what she does. None of that makes them weak characters, but it does mean they can wear their heart on their sleeves pretty safely.

By contrast Victoria's position gives her considerable power and influence, but also has a lot of strings attached - namely she is a professional manipulator and someone else always calls the shots. So unlike the others, Victoria needs to keep her thoughts to herself most of the time.

That doesn't mean she doesn't have those thoughts; it's pretty clear she does. We just can't be sure which thoughts are really hers.

Looking over the whole of Victoria's possible interactions, I'd say she's introverted, has a very droll sense of humor, and has a deep disdain for her work despite also taking pride in a job well done. I'd call that a personality, but YMMV.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
As I see it, Victoria is by far the most complex female character in the game, and therefore the most interesting. It's definitely worth playing every different route available with her because I'm sure the outcomes will be really different.
But no matter which route you choose, in my opinion she's far from a mere corporate sexbot. She uses not only her enhanced sexual appeal but also her outstanding mental abilities. She also has a mind of her own (remember the scene where she sends her paycheck to a mysterious bank account) and, most significantly, her character evolves.
As far as the story goes, the 3 most important characters in the game are MC (pretty obvious), Gloria (likewise, needless to say) and Victoria.
Hey hey, how can you take Katie off that list? When would be Gloria and Henry without her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey hey, how can you take Katie off that list? When would be Gloria and Henry without her?
I did a Katie only walkthrough because she knew Victoria and MC didn't tell,remember before the arragment when MC said he was having a meeting with her ,Katie said be carefull with her,also she knows more,she has her own secrets,was funny how she handled Henry,also glad MC and Henry made a team,sad news was those 6 month's,hope it changes,he might be big, but big as his heart too.But 1 thing I can assure(I can only hope) that storyline is as good. And Gloria gonna know how to control that power and kick some butt's. If something happens to Henry I wouldn't want be near her.Damm this story getting better LOL.

veqqy

Aug 24, 2018
I really like this game, the story is very good and it kills me softly, can't wait for the next chapter which is full of action and romance scenes, what the secret agent needs is a girl hotter than his own mother, four thumbsup for the developer :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Dude, what's this? Ren'py sex game with "good" fucking story? how the hell did you manage that? I literally couldn't stop for hours. You know what got me? Instead of trying to get "boobs" I was focusing on text, that, that sold game to me.
What I liked the most is when you reject someone it's a no,some games you say no but storyline make's them have interaction,so far best game I played

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This game syncs perfectly with The Weeknd songs. All scenes gain in epicity...

Visually the work is sensational. Amazing
Best part you can be with 1 girl ignoring the others and game wont make you go with someone like other games,you ignore the chick and game still makes you hookup with them.Best game I played so far enjoy it,not gonna spoil it for you just enjoy it.

gabry98dj

May 21, 2020
Here is the Italian translation of "City of broken dreamers" version "0.61".
Many thanks for reviewing Viking808. Without your help the translation would not have been possible.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "City of broken dreamers" versione "0.61".
Un sentito grazie per la revisione a Viking808. Senza il tuo aiuto la traduzione non sarebbe stata possibile.
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
mi ha tradotto solo il menu di gioco, come mai ?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Its strange that there is not any Gloria scene so far
Not really. MC has spent just 3 nights with her. First one she was passed out at Doc's, second one he slept with Ellen (and shared a weird encounter with Gloria) and on third night at the brothel MC was busy dealing with Venus and Doc (or with his own demons, depending on which path you are). And the rest of their time they're surrounded by other people and with Bigs always there looking after her. And even more important, considering all the shit they're dealing with, any scene at this point would have been extremely off-character and highly unbelievable plot-wise

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
1B.jpg

Dev Update #47
Alright, let's make this quick for once :p
Again, no hiccups. Everything is going smoothly and the new workflow with writing is really paying off. Right now I just hit 715 renders with the one posted being the last one off the press. To go along with that, there are also now 41 animations and I have four others that are setup but just need to be rendered over the next few evenings.
Much of what is left are very plot driven items along with a very complex segment that I am saving for the end since I know it will be insanely time consuming.
See, quick. :p
As always guys stay awesome!
Philly

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oh Abby, looking good. Hopefully there will be a scene with her, we've been teased a lot about her now!

I've been wanting something with her since she first appeared in the game, love how she looks, it's very unique.
So true. Abby is hot and very very interesting.
I'm dreaming of a threesome with Chandra but if we get a scene with Abby alone I'll not complain.

BTW, the skin around the base of her horns looks really taut. She shouldn't neglect her moisturizing routine :KEK:

And a side thought: Would the game deserve the "Monster girl" tag because of Abby?

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Curious as to what the very complex segment that will be insanely time consuming may be. Didn't think interest could get any higher but between the talk of somehow even better animations, very complex segments, extra Abby content (hopefully with Chandra), and the Katie McClane render hype has reached new levels.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes