chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
In the next update I hope for content with Chandra, Ellen, and/or Kate. I also hope to never have anything to do with Sonia, Shanlon, Victoria, or bitch bosslady. I realize my desires will not come true.
Bitch boss lady? I'll give arm and a leg to see Gloria unleashing her power on her.If something happens to Henry wouldn't want be close to Gloria.If boss lady does anything to Henry,Gloria gonna get really pissed...damm love this game.

Reactions: MrFriendly

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hello all Normally i don't ask questions off topic but today i need some info from you guys. I recently came across sex emulator site and i was stunned by the 3d demo on the site like you can create your sex partner and have fun but I think these all VR sites and sex emulator sites are scam if not then please correct me....

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any news for new release ? Sorry for asking but i didnt follow the topic so much.
Guy working hard,he had some personal issues so we gave him some slack,life before game,but doesn't mean he stop,he's still working, he happier now,also we ain't rushing him,his game is best I've seen and we rather he keep that way instead going fast then stuck with many issues,but don't worry should be out between 30-45 day's. This game is worth waiting,just play something else.I rather have a long update than a short one.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Guy working hard,he had some personal issues so we gave him some slack,life before game,but doesn't mean he stop,he's still working, he happier now,also we ain't rushing him,his game is best I've seen and we rather he keep that way instead going fast then stuck with many issues,but don't worry should be out between 30-45 day's. This game is worth waiting,just play something else.I rather have a long update than a short one.
Thanks for the answer. I agree with this too.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the answer. I agree with this too.
gimme sec let me go check......

Alright, let's make this quick for once :p

Again, no hiccups. Everything is going smoothly and the new workflow with writing is really paying off. Right now I just hit 715 renders with the one posted being the last one off the press. To go along with that, there are also now 41 animations and I have four others that are setup but just need to be rendered over the next few evenings.

Much of what is left are very plot driven items along with a very complex segment that I am saving for the end since I know it will be insanely time consuming.

See, quick. :p

As always guys stay awesome!

Philly

that's 3 days ago,still no news

Reactions: Meushi

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Any news for new release ? Sorry for asking but i didnt follow the topic so much.
Hello.
Any news on the new update?
Despite being arguably the best thing on the site this thread doesn't move fast - the most current dev update is less than two pages back, even comes complete with a quality Abby render. Maybe check it out and toss rf96 a like for posting it for our perusal.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I was thinking that if the claims by Unreal are true regarding 5, that you can put your models as they are in the engine, then you could have these models in a real time 3D environment, interesting.

Of course it would not be without a new host of problems, the 3D environment would certainly introduce more variables, aka more ways the game can break, plus it would run on less computers and finally, to use these models as pre-rendered entities as a cost but if you use the actual model in a game is much more expensive to license (one dev mentioned it here time ago).

Still, while I look forward to 3D games, making 3D as 2D like this has its advantages too I think, there is more control over the photography, how the game will present itself, in terms of the way is framed, and how it looks, you don't have to worry about the aliasing on the user's end for one thing.

EDIT: To be clear I wrote this here, because I know Philly actually browses these threads so I'd like to hear from him his opinion on the matter.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
In a Q&A video he did weeks ago, he stated the game is approximately at the halfway mark now.
Considering a single playthrough with the current content can easily take more than 3 hours (I did it a couple of days ago avoiding sex scenes), this could be just insane. Not that I complain

Reactions: Aristos

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Considering a single playthrough with the current content can easily take more than 3 hours (I did it a couple of days ago avoiding sex scenes), this could be just insane. Not that I complain
one reason why i am following this game is beautiful renders . just enjoying pictures and skipping all dialogues. story and setting are not interesting for me.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Well I've gotten a LOT of requests for this one and I am happy today I was able to bring it to you.

Attached is the updated Qleaf walkthrough for City of Broken Dreams 0.6.1 by myself. Please enjoy the walkthrough!

Edit; Now that I've gotten over the shock of actually completing over 80 choices in a day and a half. I have revised some of the notes and the flow of the guide for more clarity on versions 5 and 6.

If you would like to support me you can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
First of all, I would like to thank you for creating walkthroughs to a variety of games here, including CoBD.
But the reason why I respond to your post is that I would like to recommend adjustments in chapters 1 and 2.

The current recommended route with Victoria focuses on building Lust points. This path is then rewarded during the pool reward negotiation. In the long run, however, it is better to focus on building score points.
A respect-based path will allow the player to get to know Victoria better and is likely to lead to a brighter end.
In the appendix, I tried to adapt the proposed modifications to the established style.

EDIT: Zoey Raven

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 394 Votes