Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can't say I'm a huge fan of Shanlon myself, although I'd say that the scenes with her are interesting...
The only reason to like her tbh are those scenes she pretty much comes across as unlikeable but I just love the idea of keeping her waiting the more we make her wait the more desperate she becomes for the MC it's a win-win situation.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Any idea when the next update will be released?
and you do follow this game (based on your signatures):unsure:
the last info/update is just a few posts back #6,828
p.s.
and please, as I've noticed you are posted quite a few "Any idea when the next update will be released?" in the last few minutes, do read those threads a bit before asking that "epic" question;)

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
The only reason to like her tbh are those scenes she pretty much comes across as unlikeable but I just love the idea of keeping her waiting the more we make her wait the more desperate she becomes for the MC it's a win-win situation.
I'm somewhat the opposite. I find Shanlon's disgust for milchers quite likeable (sexy milchers like Gloria & Abby being the exception) and her love of hardcore, rectum-wrecking sex, along with her camel-like spitting, unlikeable :confused: But since she's a sexy bitch with perfect curves I can tolerate her repulsive fetish until Gloria is saved. Not my problem if she wants to spend her later years shitting in a colostomy bag. Should've thought twice before letting a horse H.U.N.G merc full of lusty kink desire (where's Canto Forte?) jackhammer your shitter, you crazy cunt :poop::KEK:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
View attachment 683746

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/697827_cobd_2.gif
Awesome as the last one(y)(y).Do you think you can make a signature like that for being a DIK?

Hey guys another update, and again, another good week with progress on all fronts.
We are now over 800 renders and at 48 animations. Expect the render count to not get that much larger since I am almost done with those for this update. As for that large complex scene I said I was saving till the end, I decided to start that last week and have already made good strides into it.

Much of this upcoming week will be fine tuning things, more writing and some very complex animations. I am hopeful that around this time next week I will have a workable build to go into beta a few days after. Here is a frame from one of the animations I setup the other day.

So yeah, getting closer and closer :) It's all coming together nicely.
Oh, and sorry for the non sexy preview render. Was all plot items this week. Mind you I am certain many will argue that it's Henry so of course it's sexy lol (Tommy).

As always guys stay awesome!

Philly
So based on this if everything goes according to Philly's plane we should get the update around 19th or 20th of June.

Last edited:

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
One of the reasons I enjoy this game. The music is so different from the generic adult music that shows up time after time again. I actually let the music play out in the game before moving on.
I'm not really one to notice the music in these games, often playing without sound, but the amount of kudos Philly gets on the music selection, on top of all the other accolades, always impresses me. Goes to show what high quality the entire production is.

Awesome as the last one(y)(y).Do you think you can make a signature like that for being a DIK?
Thanks! Unfortunately almost all the animations in Being a DIK are sex scenes so I'm not really sure what I can edit there.
The signature work really is amazing, props. Also if you've got free time and are considering requests for non sex animations, if you want to make one with Chandra either from the subway animation or the one where she is wearing the pines shirt I'd be forever internet grateful.

So based on this if everything goes according to Philly's plane we should get the update around 19th or 20th of June.
Let's hope we're seeing an update within two weeks. I love it when a plan comes together.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes