yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Where's the mac version? Looked through the last several pages and nothing. And I'm too dumb to figure out how to convert the windows version to the Mac.
download the pc one, copy the file "game" after unzip, then right click on the latest mac version you have, find the "game" file inside, paste and replace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Same. For some reason I can't trigger the Victoria scene. Tried another Victoria only playthrough, shit didn't work. Full save would be great.
Think someone said it a page or so ago that the switch for having Veronica visit you this update is not having disabled her bugs a few updates ago, since else she does not know you are at your place to visit you. Now whether you think that makes it fair you miss that scene or not, it does make some sense. :p

Reactions: Real Kreten

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yea right....then he should play another game if he's such a close-minded neanderthal....duuh
???? It is optional content Philly allows you to miss, for if not into that. The fact I have no problem with others wanting a relationship with another man (like most women) or a trans person does not mean I have to want to or have to enjoy seeing it. :p

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Okay, it took some time, but I finally figured out the requirements to get the scenes with Victoria. There are two ways you can get Victoria to show up at your apartment, both requiring you to not have disabled the bug in your apartment. The ways are:
1. Having a score of 5 or higher with Victoria
2. Accepting to bring in Gloria when you visit Victoria's apartment in Chapter 4. This means choosing "Knock" --> "Quiet" --> "Say nothing" --> "Yes"/"Show me you mean it"

If alternative 2 is the route you have taken, you will not be able to get the second scene with Victoria, only the first (pool scene). Similarly, if alternative 1 is your current path, the first scene will not be available to get.

First scene:
Requires you to have a score less than 4 with Victoria. Consequently, to have her come to your apartment, you must have accpeted to bring in Gloria during Chapter 4 (going down route 2). Once she shows up, choose "Tell me everything" --> "Yes" --> "Yes...".

Second scene:
Requires you to have a score of at least 5 with Victoria (as well as not having accepted to bring in Gloria). Then, you also need to have had sex with Victoria when you visited her during Chapter 4 (to do this, have a score of 4 or higher when visiting her, choose any other option than "Knock", and then "Embrace her"). Once she shows up, you should now be able to choose "Move closer to her" to get the scene. This choice will not be available if you haven't had sex with Victoria during Chapter 4.

Even though you can technically have sex with her by choosing "Show me you mean it" in alternative 2, this counts as a different variable and will not get you the second scene.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i tried a run where i didnt disabled the bug, but now he just hides from it a few moments before opening his weaponstock. After that its running like always(Bolter and so on).:unsure:
Maybe there is another trigger with Veronica needed as well such as high enough relation or lust, I do not know, just read that at least not disabling the bugs is part of the triggers for that scene. Edit: See answer two posts up.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Okay, it took some time, but I finally figured out the requirements to get the scenes with Victoria. There are two ways you can get Victoria to show up at your apartment, both requiring you to not have disabled the bug in your apartment. The ways are:
1. Having a score of 5 or higher with Victoria
2. Accepting to bring in Gloria when you visit Victoria's apartment in Chapter 4. This means choosing "Knock" --> "Quiet" --> "Say nothing" --> "Yes"/"Show me you mean it"

If alternative 2 is the route you have taken, you will not be able to get the second scene with Victoria, only the first (pool scene). Similarly, if alternative 1 is your current path, the first scene will not be available to get.

First scene:
Requires you to have a score less than 4 with Victoria. Consequently, to have her come to your apartment, you must have accpeted to bring in Gloria during Chapter 4 (going down route 2). Once she shows up, choose "Tell me everything" --> "Yes" --> "Yes...".

Second scene:
Requires you to have a score of at least 5 with Victoria (as well as not having accepted to bring in Gloria). Then, you also need to have had sex with Victoria when you visited her during Chapter 4. To do this, have a score of 4 or higher when visiting her, choose any other option than "Knock", and then "Embrace her". Once she shows up, you should now be able to choose "Move closer to her" to get the scene. This choice will not be available if you haven't had sex with Victoria during Chapter 4.

Even though you can technically have sex with her by choosing "Show me you mean it" in alternative 2, this counts as a different variable and will not get you the second scene.
I had 4 points in Ch4, went for the sneak route, embraced, got the h-scene, bug is active and yet didn't get any scene with Victoria in this episode.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I had 4 points in Ch4, went for the sneak route, embraced, got the h-scene, bug is active and yet didn't get any scene with Victoria in this episode.
Do you have a score of at least 5 with Victoria now? If not, she won't show up at your apartment.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes