AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Do you have a score of at least 5 with Victoria now? If not, she won't show up at your apartment.
Where do you get that 5th? When I leave the apartment I still have 4 and I don't think she appears again. Unless I was suppossed to have 5 points going in the apartment...

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Where do you get that 5th? When I leave the apartment I still have 4 and I don't think she appears again. Unless I was suppossed to have 5 points going in the apartment...

The MC must treat Victoria like a professional with respect and not like fucktoy from the beginning of the game.

EDIT: Then MC has 5 or 6 RPs with her, depending on whether he went to Alex's party with her or not.

Reactions: Hordragg

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Yes, I think you are meant to get it before. There are plenty of ways to do so, one being to force yourself to look back up during your first meeting with Victoria in Meredith’s office, as well as asking for a lot of money on your second meeting but then keeping it professional.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The MC must treat Victoria like a professional with respect and not like fucktoy from the beginning of the game.
Ok, So it's a single point from ch1. Which is weird since in every subsequent visit she keeps mentioning how surpised she is from the respect being shown from the MC...

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Yea right....then he should play another game if he's such a close-minded neanderthal....duuh
*sigh*
So, you dug up a three months old post who has been answered swiftly and politely to the apparent satisfaction of the poster just to derail the current discussion of the update's content and the very pressing matter of how to get everybody to enjoy more of Victoria. That about it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Ok, So it's a single point from ch1. Which is weird since in every subsequent visit she keeps mentioning how surpised she is from the respect being shown from the MC...
In my experience, conversations with Victoria look completely different if you treat her with respect or you are on lust path.

Reactions: ename144

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Haha, for fuck's sake some of you guys. This game isn't a sandbox/gallery bang fest. Play the game if you like it and explore a few different decisions/paths. Some key decisions (especially with Vic) contain VERY different gameplay experiences and dialogue. It is a VN......a very story heavy one.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Joshing aside, this is a multifaceted storyline. The results you get from the choices will always lead to some form of sexual event, but not all of them.

Additionally, as in all good games, not all choices will lead your character to a good end, as in "good for your health".

This game really demands multiple saves to see all the various characters at their potential. It's not simply about maxing the gallery.

Reactions: Heaven4u5196

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The only command I've uncovered is "Play again with different choices"

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Alright megalol .....I can't let this review sit without a rebuttle. haha

It's one of those games (such as Milky Touch) where u can't have a sex without walkthrough (at least in several latest updates). Also almost unplayble when sun shines in your monitor since almost every scene is dark one. But story and graphics is OK. So for first episodes I would give 4-5 but for the latest 2-3 starts. Average is 3. Btw with so much amount of supporters updates takes too long time so I hear milking sounds somewhere in distance.
Let's break this one down....

1) "can't have a sex without walkthrough" - Ummmm......what? Make some better decisions? I don't have these issues and with many story based VNs, they are going to require different paths...that's not anything new by any means.

2) "almost unplayble when sun shines in your monitor since almost every scene is dark one" - Dark, cyberpunk game. I have a bright home office and don't have these issues....pull down a shade maybe? Turn off some lights?

3) "Btw with so much amount of supporters updates takes blah blah blah milking" - Not gonna lie....this really fucking irritates me. Philly puts out a shit ton of content in a pretty regular release cadence. Complete and utter bullshit statement.

Instead of reviews....probably just stick to continually compressing game quality. ;)

hujinuku

Dec 30, 2018
what is the 1st scene of the chapter? Is that the one on the hospital? I already got the all HUGE last 3 scene. Spill the clues, any1? I'm not searching for the saves I want to experience it by my own

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes