balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
At this point i'd be down for Henry to get a scene with one of the girls, especially Ellen after "Giddy up, bronco".
I'd be down to see him and the MC team up to grudgeguck Victoria mercilessly, that's the only scene I'd consider seeing with Victotia. I get it if Henry doesn't want anything to do with her either though.. if so he could help himself to any of the others if he pleases, no matter..

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'd be down to see him and the MC team up to grudgefuck Victoria mercilessly, that's the only scene I'd consider seeing with Victotia. I get it if Henry doesn't want anything to do with her either though.. if so he could help himself to any of the others if he pleases, no matter..
I personally get why you'd not want anything to do with Victoria or a les scene with Ellen, i'd go for that too.

Henry and most of the girls i'd go with, though story wise i think Ellen would be best though, maybe Chandra being wild and getting more than she bargained for would be fun too, IMO Katie is only into Ghostie boy so probably not her, unless it's in a bonus scene i guess but they're both too sweet for their own good and it would just be an hour of unprotected handholding.

On a separate note I've been using scrappy's walkthrough mod, there is a variable "spellbound in chapter 1" for Victoria, anyone got an idea what that does?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On a separate note I've been using scrappy's walkthrough mod, there is a variable "spellbound in chapter 1" for Victoria, anyone got an idea what that does?
Yeah, that basically means her "upgrades" have done their work and you are her bitch to put it bluntly.

Under her spell so to speak.

Reactions: Hordragg and Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, that basically means her "upgrades" have done their work and you are her bitch to put it bluntly.

Under her spell so to speak.
Fair point, i expected some of that with the augmentation but does it affect very much, as i've got it set to "false" currently i was wondering if it changed much of the content, thanks for the fast reply though.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I followed the WT still couldn't get the 5th Vic point
and no victoria scene in chp 7
what am I doing wrong?
press her for more information when asking about her (+1) and look up when she makes you look at her (+1). ask for a lot of money and don't have sex with her during the negotiation (+1). when she asks you why, tell her that's not how you do business (+2)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fair point, i expected some of that with the augmentation but does it affect very much, as i've got it set to "false" currently i was wondering if it changed much of the content, thanks for the fast reply though.
It doesn't do much of anything at the moment but I assume once shit hits the fan it may come into play.

It's likely to make MC more loyal to Vic and won't be able to harm her if she does something stupid like follows all of Merediths orders.

Reactions: Volta

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Yup. You need to have depravity points. When you get to the point to choose between Carli or Venus scene, pick Venus, she'll give you the option to pretend that she's Victoria and that's how you get that scene.
Got it, thanks!

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
I'm intrigued about the redmoon showing up in MC's apartment if you slap Victoria. Is it tailing/being back-up just on the low-score path? Or on all paths? If it does on all paths, it knows about their "relationship" and it could come to bite them in the ass

Most importantly, how do both of them go past Sam (and Sasha) without him noticing? You're useless, Sam

Marsow

Feb 2, 2018
Hi! Does anybody know where the chapter 3 "apartment-bug enabled/disabled"-variable is saved? Couldn't find it in my savefiles.

It bugs (Ha!) me a bit, that this on trigger is blocking me from new and sweet, sweet Vic-content on both my paths with her. :cry:

So any hint would be much appreciated. :giggle:

It wouldn't be the same (compared to the first playthrough-experience) to replay all of it again for just one technical decision.

Thank you for any useful help in advance!

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Can't trigger either Victoria scene in this update despite having enough points. Has to be a bug surely?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Considering the Red Moon is mostly machine by now, it's conceivable he also has some stealth capabilities or scan-blocking technology to get past Sam.

As for slipping past a Bolter...well, she may be attractive, but she's just a Bolter.

4.70 star(s) 404 Votes