Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Just wanted to say. What a beautiful game this is...and no h- scenes wtf? There’s 3 if you play it right and for a first release that’s more then enough. fooking great scenes to!

Reactions: Namco15

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hey Dreamers!

Gosh, I haven't been on this thread since the game came out...where are all the peeps? Where's the crazy conversations? The spurious speculation? The threadbare theories? Are you all away playing Plump City? Pshaw.

So's I'm gonna share my own thinking, since, well, I've got this whole thread to myself and therefore I am king!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, just a few brief ideas. I'll assume no responses means everyone agrees with me. As they should, since I am Ignatz.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Gosh, I haven't been on this thread since the game came out...where are all the peeps? Where's the crazy conversations? The spurious speculation? The threadbare theories? Are you all away playing Plump City? Pshaw.
I blame the curse of Japanese fetishes. Thread turns into: "Futa?" "Futa." "Futa!" "Futa?" "Futa!" and the non-crazy people scatter to the hills.

Reactions: Aristos

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I blame the curse of Japanese fetishes. Thread turns into: "Futa?" "Futa." "Futa!" "Futa?" "Futa!" and the non-crazy people scatter to the hills.

I think you may have twigged on a correct theory. Or, the game is so stylish, it has frozen the brains of lesser creatures, whereby they go back to something safe like Dots or Lewd until they can remember syllables and stuff.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I think you may have twigged on a correct theory. Or, the game is so stylish, it has frozen the brains of lesser creatures, whereby they go back to something safe like Dots or Lewd until they can remember syllables and stuff.

on-uh-mat-uh-pee-uh

Reactions: quinfax

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Get your brain in the correct game, herd animal. We are not dreaming of being a broken dik, here.

Reactions: quinfax
4.80 star(s) 394 Votes