Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Just started this and maybe someone can help me out. When you get the little messages on the side ( possible clue ) are they supposed to show up in the info board? Or maybe somewhere else? Or are they there to grab your attention to something that's important?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Move your mouse around the screen and an area will highlight that will provide you a special render when you click on it.

Reactions: Namco15 and quinfax

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Move your mouse around the screen and an area will highlight that will provide you a special render when you click on it.
Thanks, now I have to start over to find them all. Lol I really like the work done on this so a second time though won't kill me. Thx again.

Reactions: Namco15

Rambler98

Dec 20, 2018
Just wanted to give huge props to the dev! This game and the previous one are of the caliber that can bring legitimacy to this relatively niche game genre. They are visually super slick, the characters and dialogue are believable, and the soundtracks are great. Keep up the amazing work!

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'll try.

(You were referring to my f place thread work, right?)

Reactions: quinfax

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes. Spend more time doing this. :)
Hey, I hear my Dolphins may be trying to draft some QB from NDSU. I thought it wouldn't be before Broken Dreamers era that your guys would make the big time...

Reactions: quinfax

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
A very good beginning, not too short and Renders are ok, good job, 4 from 6 points on my fappingscore

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes