Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
well Philly never disappoints.thats what you call a big great update!the 3some is hot af!and im always sure,Philly loves to cliffhangs all of his fans lol.

Reactions: Wesley Silva

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
As someone who has proofread a game before, shit fucking happens man...little things get missed. I imagine they will be corrected as already noted in a few discord posts. These games get proofread in .rpy files that blur together....it happens. As far as the 6-8 months bullshit, complete nonsense. Philly released a massive update now with ch8 and had been regularly posting releases in a 2.5-3 month range....equates to about 5 updates per year.

Two-three lewd scenes? Gallery shows 3....one is absolutely massive. Outside of being snarky, learn to count. ;)
This update was 5 months? Wait didn't 0.5 come out in December? So it's even longer lol.

• Angry
Reactions: moskyx

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
This update was 5 months? Wait didn't 0.5 come out in December? So it's even longer lol.
0.5 in December 2019, yeah... then we had 0.6 in March, 0.7 in June and the 1.02 Steam version in July (which was a 0.7 revamped). This 0.8 took a bit longer but is also the largest one, at least in filesize. The game is branching up and of course some paths might feel shorter than others, but the work is there.

Sadly the Kay bug is also there, it haven't been fixed yet Philly_Games
Minor bug found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Great Update as always
now we probably have to wait for at least feb or march until another update drop

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
0.5 in December 2019, yeah... then we had 0.6 in March, 0.7 in June and the 1.02 Steam version in July (which was a 0.7 revamped). This 0.8 took a bit longer but is also the largest one, at least in filesize. The game is branching up and of course some paths might feel shorter than others, but the work is there.

Sadly the Kay bug is also there, it haven't been fixed yet Philly_Games
ah,i see. But still, 5 months for a hour update seems lacking. Remember this is a full time dev.

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, for some reason, I can't access the new scenes from the scene gallery, even though I already got them. Is this an issue unique for me or does others have it?

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes