hecom

Jan 26, 2019
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.08.1] [PhillyGames]

Original Size: 5.62 GB
Compressed Size: 700 MB

Win/Linux: -
from 5.62 gb to 700 mb,noice YIFY tier compressing.

Reactions: elenca7

OneShotKiller

Jun 7, 2019
Gotta say whilst I enjoyed the chapter, it was pretty short for me (around 1h 20 min) with only 1-2 sex scenes. Here's hoping for chapter 9 :unsure::cautious:
I'm gonna agree with you on that. Kind of a bummer the chapter was really short. Quality over quantity I guess. Philly is such a tease tho. Cliffhanger after Cliffhanger every episode. I'm really worried about what those people are doing to Gloria :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: IndigoHawk

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
I'm gonna agree with you on that. Kind of a bummer the chapter was really short. Quality over quantity I guess. Philly is such a tease tho. Cliffhanger after Cliffhanger every episode. I'm really worried about what those people are doing to Gloria :cry:
I just hope the next chapter doesn't take too long to come out and has more progression
P.S. That intro, however, was fire

Last edited:

pwoolamea

May 17, 2020
I seem to be having a bit of an issue triggering the next chapter. My last save is at the end of chapter 7, when Gloria goes all out back at Alexis' place and after that I still get the "To be continued" screen. Does anyone have any idea why? I've downloaded both update 1.08.1 only patch and the full game, but I get the same behavior.

L.E.: Nevermind, I was overwriting the new files to my old CoBD folder. I tried extracting the full game into a separate location, copied the save files and voila! It's working now.

Last edited:

OneShotKiller

Jun 7, 2019
I just hope yje next chapter also doesn't take too long and has more progression
P.S. That intro, however, was fire
I think the reason this update is shorter than the other ones is that Philly took longer than he expected on the intro fighting sequence. But, I honestly love Gloria and can't wait to romance her. I don't why but I want to protect her and love her. Philly has really well written ever character in the game. Can't wait for the next update!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So If I want to see the Victoria scene from Chapter 7 that I missed because I disabled the bug, do I have to play that chapter again? Oh, and thanks for your insight on Chapter 8. Cheers!
Yes, you would have to replay the chapter to get the Victoria scene, but you should get it this time even if you disabled the bug. At least that's what happened to me. There was a new line about having ways other than cameras to keep an eye on the MC, so I don't think it's just an error.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Good evening Dear, who passed Chapter 8, and opened a gallery, please throw off the save file persistent

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes