Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock this photo?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I even downloaded the walkthrough, but it only shows 24 photos the gallery has 25

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I just noticed after checking the gallery, there are now checkmarks below the scenes ? How do you unlock more checkmarks for the scenes ? Do different choices in the game instead of the gallery ? What do the checkmarks even mean ?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I've played through a few times now, and I have to say it was a very enjoyable update. Last time I felt like the plot was on hold as pieces were shuffled around the board. This time the story moved smoothly while still giving us some very interesting tidbits on the side. There's a lot to cover, so I'll try to summarize my overall thoughts.

Anyway, those are my initial impressions. I am eagerly looking forward to Chapter 9. Good work, Philly!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I just noticed after checking the gallery, there are now checkmarks below the scenes ? How do you unlock more checkmarks for the scenes ? Do different choices in the game instead of the gallery ? What do the checkmarks even mean ?
Some scenes have slight variations depending on what you decide to do in them and also some options are only available if you check some score/lust/depravity conditions. A checkmark means there's an "extra" action in the scene locked behind some of those conditions (i.e. some scenes include anal but you can't always get it because you don't have enough points). Also, as this system was integrated in the last update, you'll have to replay the game in order to unlock those checkmarks in the gallery, even though you could have already seen those scenes in full

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Some scenes have slight variations depending on what you decide to do in them and also some options are only available if you check some score/lust/depravity conditions. A checkmark means there's an "extra" action in the scene locked behind some of those conditions (i.e. some scenes include anal but you can't always get it because you don't have enough points). Also, as this system was integrated in the last update, you'll have to replay the game in order to unlock those checkmarks in the gallery, even though you could have already seen those scenes in full

Meh, it's kinda lame that I have to unlock more things on already unlocked scenes. I have 322 pages of savegame and I'm not too keen on going over everything again and paying attention lol.

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes