crimey

Mar 12, 2020
Loved Depraved Awakening and don't know why I slept on this for so long! o_O
Just finished chapter 1 (and peeked one or two gallery scenes for the lewd content) and I'm really really really hyped for the story and the other lewd stuff.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Loved Depraved Awakening and don't know why I slept on this for so long! o_O
Just finished chapter 1 (and peeked one or two gallery scenes for the lewd content) and I'm really really really hyped for the story and the other lewd stuff.
don't need to worry about no lewd, there's plenty of that.

Reactions: Tulrek

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
After a few busy weeks, I finally managed to translate around 95% of the current version of the game into Brazilian Portuguese. Just a few more files to be translated, as well as the proofreading... and soon I will be releasing the translation for download.

Stay safe out there people!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hi , I have a question that may seem dumb , on the other game thread I red that downloading compressed version instead of originial there could be bugs/worse graphics/voice/animation etc is that true , and does it count to all games?

Reactions: cf13hh

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi , I have a question that may seem dumb , on the other game thread I red that downloading compressed version instead of originial there could be bugs/worse graphics/voice/animation etc is that true , and does it count to all games?
Generally compressed versions will have worse image/audio quality, because the default settings of the standard tool used for compressing sacrifice quality to minimize file size. How much you'll notice varies from game to game & on how sensitive you are to quality issues.

This doesn't occur in all compressed games though, some use custom optimization settings to significantly reduce file size without noticeably impacting on quality, but this is less common.

Compressed versions also sometimes introduce bugs, because they can mess with transparency in some images, or the compressor didn't repackage it correctly, or they deliberately edited the game. These issues aren't universal, but using any modded version of a game carries these sorts of risks.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright I noticed an issue here with the Ep. 8 intimate scene with Katie in the scene gallery.

I have a full 100% devoted to Katie run and I have the Ep 8 scene unlocked with the checkmark under it. But when I go in to play it, it's not the actual sex scene that would play out in the game. I'm ASSUMING it was still being rendered and will be included later?

The thumbnail is accurate, but not the actual scene.

I finished Ep 8 a little while back but wanted to watch the scene today and just realized it wasn't the same one.

It's more of a plutonic scene and I am certainly NOT in a plutonic relationship with Katie. Any ideas on this?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes