UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #76
Hope you guys are having a good weekend! Let's dive in quick.
We are now up to 564 renders and 42 animations. I may have to cool it on those! On second thought :p A few more scenes written as well this week.
Today I am going to be taking it easy where normally I reserve that for Sundays but tomorrow we will have a bit of fun. In the morning I will be doing some fun renders for valentines day with input from people on discord. They will be simple, but it is always enjoyable to see stuff get built out really quick. After the favorites I will post here. Then later that evening I will start the custom renders of Doc. If you haven't voted yet, remember to get your votes in!
This is what happens when D&D gets cancelled from a certain holiday lol.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright I noticed an issue here with the Ep. 8 intimate scene with Katie.

I have a full 100% devoted to Katie run and I have the Ep 8 scene unlocked with the checkmark under it. But when I go in to play it, it's not the actual sex scene that would play out in the game. I'm ASSUMING it was still being rendered and will be included later?

The thumbnail is accurate, but not the actual scene.

I finished Ep 8 a little while back but wanted to watch the scene today and just realized it wasn't the same one.

It's more of a plutonic scene and I am certainly NOT in a plutonic relationship with Katie. Any ideas on this?
Nobody on this yet?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #76
Hope you guys are having a good weekend! Let's dive in quick.
We are now up to 564 renders and 42 animations. I may have to cool it on those! On second thought :p A few more scenes written as well this week.
Today I am going to be taking it easy where normally I reserve that for Sundays but tomorrow we will have a bit of fun. In the morning I will be doing some fun renders for valentines day with input from people on discord. They will be simple, but it is always enjoyable to see stuff get built out really quick. After the favorites I will post here. Then later that evening I will start the custom renders of Doc. If you haven't voted yet, remember to get your votes in!
This is what happens when D&D gets cancelled from a certain holiday lol.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Looks like Philly completed 4 animations and 'just over' 64 static renders this week. He continues to average around 5 animations and 60 statics per week of work (or around 3 animations and 40 statics per week when including the December break). For those who prefer a visual format, here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still no clear indication on how large Chapter 9 will be. As you can see, I added the Chapter 7 static render total as a second baseline to better illustrate the range that Chapter 9 might fall into (Chapter 5 was even lower, but it also had far fewer animations). With how consistent Philly's render rate has been, it seems like we're still at least month away from release, probably even more.

So it looks like we're going to have to stay patient. In the meantime, nice render. It's good to see Gloria up and about, though the background is very odd. I think those are her reflections but if so the lighting is very busy.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
WT mod fixes it IIRC
Why would the walkthrough mod fix it? Shouldn't it already be included with the episode?

Really don't want to mess up my save and have to do this all again just for installing a mod for something that should already be included.
Alright I fixed it but when the further updates come out, I'll deal with it then. Hopefully it'll be fixed for the Steam version, which I actually own.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Katie the angel? No. She's too sweet for anal. That's a one way street. Just look at her innocent face!!!
Katie is WAY too innocent and angelic to allow that. Yes they basically love each other at the very beginning of Ep. 8 but Katie would probably need some MAJOR convincing. She's polar opposite of Carli.

I don't think I would even want the MC to bring that topic up with her.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes