MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I always thought Sonya doesn't have Love/Score because she doesn't need to. As I see it, she and MC still love one another and they only ended up going for divorce because of the thing.
So, my theory is that not romancing the other characters opens up Sonya as a route (in the finale?), with Depravity potentially closing it off as she doesn't like the supreme-o asshole you've become.

Unless she, you know, dies.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
last dev update is for patrons only. no new version to play for any1 besides dev himself.
Technically true, but the updates are normally posted here by fans. The last one was no exception. There should be a new one tomorrow, too.

That said, we don't have much word on when the next chapter will be ready. You can find my effort at reading the tea leaves here.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1613851276376.png

Figured I would post the last render I just cooked. Yes we will have a some more Sasha interactions. I realize there are a good portion out there who want to see more of her.

This update we will keep short and sweet. Up to 636 renders now, so good progress there, I only did 1 animation this week bringing it up to 43. Multiple scenes written. Next week will be along the same lines as well.

Things are really coming together now.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1046044

Figured I would post the last render I just cooked. Yes we will have a some more Sasha interactions. I realize there are a good portion out there who want to see more of her.

This update we will keep short and sweet. Up to 636 renders now, so good progress there, I only did 1 animation this week bringing it up to 43. Multiple scenes written. Next week will be along the same lines as well.

Philly
This week Philly completed a single animation and 72 static renders. That nudges his animation average down to 4.4 animations per working week, and his static average to 61.6 static renders per working week (or 2.9 animations and 42.4 per week if we include his December vacation). Other the the drop in animation rate, this week's progress is pretty consistent with the previous weeks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We still need better info on how big the next Chapter is supposed to be before we can estimate a release date properly. Lacking that, we'll just have to guess. Philly does make it sound like things are getting close (though obviously not close enough to say that directly). That suggests we're probably looking at a final render count more like Chapter 7 than Chapter 8 - roughly 3 more weeks. Add a week or two to handle extra coding and testing and we'd be looking at a mid-to-late March release - if all our assumptions hold.

Perhaps we'll know more next week if Philly is indeed getting close.

In the meantime, we learn that Sasha's long absence of 0 chapters will finally come to an end. :rolleyes: I liked her in Chapter 6, but she's been little more than a naked plot device since then (pun intended). Here's hoping Philly has found a good use for her, because otherwise I'd much rather give her screentime to more interesting characters with stronger roles in the story.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

View attachment 1046044

Philly
More of "interaction" with Sasha! Where do I sign? She is one of the coolest girl in the game. If it was for me to define, I give my vote to one ending with the MC and Sasha together. She is almost a real life girl, who fight for those who she love. She is 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2001sge

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
good day gentlemen, anyone care to share a full save as of v 1.08.1?
I think you will have to be more precise than that. Which paths with the different LI'S do you want? There isn't one complete save with all the choices.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has done so, but it might be worth pointing out that both the GoFile and Mega links for the current Mac version do not work (or rather do not exist any longer).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure if anyone else has done so, but it might be worth pointing out that both the GoFile and Mega links for the current Mac version do not work (or rather do not exist any longer).
usual procedure aka report op and say that links are down.

FedPot

Jul 28, 2017
I think you will have to be more precise than that. Which paths with the different LI'S do you want? There isn't one complete save with all the choices.
I'm missing these 3 scenes from the scene gallery and some photos from the photo gallery. wondering how to get them, and no, I didn't save often. so yes, I think I have to play through the game from the start again in order to get these scenes?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I'm missing these 3 scenes from the scene gallery and some photos from the photo gallery. wondering how to get them, and no, I didn't save often. so yes, I think I have to play through the game from the start again in order to get these scenes?
Most of those are happen with options when you have to make the choice. So save every options offer then come back and try different option.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Man, are you using mods? Because some of those scenes are not available on the original game.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes