AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm missing these 3 scenes from the scene gallery and some photos from the photo gallery. wondering how to get them, and no, I didn't save often. so yes, I think I have to play through the game from the start again in order to get these scenes?
First at all, to unlock both these scenes with Victoria, you must NOT remove the bug at any case. To unlock the scene with her on the bathtub, you must have 3 or less points with her when she visit the MC on his home, on the chapter 7. Because if you have 4 or more points with her, the plot of the story will follow to different path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
no but still. gloria needs loving family and katie is there to check her occasionally.
I was thinking myself last week or so. I have my "100% Pure Katie" save waiting in the wings for updates and I got to thinking the MC and Katie should somehow try to "adopt" Gloria. Her parents don't give a damn anyway. Katie is so caring and loving, and the MC is willing to defend her with his life, as Henry did.

I made a choice before Chapter 8 ended to go to the Pit with Ellen and not Sonja since she'd probably shoot everything that moved, so I'm hoping it works out.

Gloria needs the happy ending she deserves and the only way I see that happening is for her, when this is all over with, to go live with the MC and Katie.

Just how I see it.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I was thinking myself last week or so. I have my "100% Pure Katie" save waiting in the wings for updates and I got to thinking the MC and Katie should somehow try to "adopt" Gloria. Her parents don't give a damn anyway. Katie is so caring and loving, and the MC is willing to defend her with his life, as Henry did.

I made a choice before Chapter 8 ended to go to the Pit with Ellen and not Sonja since she'd probably shoot everything that moved, so I'm hoping it works out.

Gloria needs the happy ending she deserves and the only way I see that happening is for her, when this is all over with, to go live with the MC and Katie.

Just how I see it.
I could get behind that idea....

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well I see it as this:

Minus Ellen, Gloria can only rely on the MC and Katie for protection, and once this is over, she'll only have Ellen to live with (if Ellen makes it through Book 2.) They do have a somewhat close sisterly bond, so it could be possible, but the MC/Katie safety route makes the most sense at this point, since like I said, the MC will always protect her and Katie, well, for being Katie. Plus, being a doctor is a big plus.

The MC will probably retire after this mission. He can set Katie up somewhere with a new office and they can stay together/get married or whatever, with or without Gloria.

In a perfect ending, that's what I would want for all three.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I would have to hugely agree to that. The look and detail of the characters, the scenery & artwork, the story, the dialogue, the music, and Katie ( :love::love::love: ) everything just fits together perfectly I normally really only like post-apoc stuff when it comes to the future (games, movies, etc) but it's definitely my most favorite VN.

When I first played it, I was actually very nervous because it was so different than the usual VNs I play (look at my sig). This one just grabbed me by the neck-scruff and has always held on.

5-star game indeed.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
First at all, to unlock both these scenes with Victoria, you must NOT remove the bug at any case. To unlock the scene with her on the bathtub, you must have 3 or less points with her when she visit the MC on his home, on the chapter 7. Because if you have 4 or more points with her, the plot of the story will follow to different path.
The part about the bug is no longer true as of Chapter 8; the bug restriction was removed from Victoria's scene in chapter 7. You do still get a different scene if you have high points with her.
Victoria_no_bug_1.jpg Victoria_no_bug_2.jpg

Just how I see it.
Huh, my solo-Katie run went with Abby for the Pit; she'd been there before and seemed least likely to get killed if anything went wrong.

At any rate, adopting Gloria is a cool idea, but way premature. The MC no longer has a job after all, and Katie probably doesn't either. I'm all for happy endings, but let's get the finish line in sight before we start planning a family. I don't want to jinx anything. :cautious:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
The part about the bug is no longer true as of Chapter 8; the bug restriction was removed from Victoria's scene in chapter 7. You do still get a different scene if you have high points with her.
Alright, Philly must have changed the bug issue. However, the Spellbound and dinner with Victoria in the chapter 1 are still required to unlock the path "Knock" in the chapter 4 and certain scenes in chapter 7.

"Knock" if "ch1spellbound" in extraevents and "ch1vic" in extraevents and menu1 == True:

Reactions: ename144

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I only had one or two friendly interactions with Abby so I didn't even consider it and I had NO IDEA that Option C was Abby. I saved the game before I made the choice. So when the subsequent chapters come out, I'll pick Abby.

Shit I had no idea!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright, again, sorry for the double-post, how many people here, after Gloria blew up on the underground tunnel scene that sent Ellen over the railing told her that she was involved in it rather then leaving out her involvement?

I was straightforward with her because I figured it would be more of a trust thing. I became curious about the consequences of that decision today thinking about what can happen in future chapters.

Might as well hear the truth from the MC instead of hearing it fully second-hand from someone else.

Sep 23, 2018
Damn. This game is diamond. The graphics and renders are definitely top level. And another game for me to look forward to when it comes to the plot other than just sexy time with women characters. Victoria got me hooked. I want more of that high class beauty. That moment when she thought our Agent visits her again through her window but it was the Red Moon made me smile. 'She misses him already.' I thought to myself. And when Ellen found out Victoria and Agent boned hahaha. That was funny.

The game really captured that futuristic vibe going on. And the Red Moon looks badass. Kinda wanting our Agent would have some upgrade physically.

Someone please tell me the update doesn't take for almost a year just like Waifu academy or even worse like Milfy City

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Damn. This game is diamond. The graphics and renders are definitely top level. And another game for me to look forward to when it comes to the plot other than just sexy time with women characters. Victoria got me hooked. I want more of that high class beauty. That moment when she thought our Agent visits her again through her window but it was the Red Moon made me smile. 'She misses him already.' I thought to myself. And when Ellen found out Victoria and Agent boned hahaha. That was funny.

The game really captured that futuristic vibe going on. And the Red Moon looks badass. Kinda wanting our Agent would have some upgrade physically.

Someone please tell me the update doesn't take for almost a year just like Waifu academy or even worse like Milfy City
Glad you are enjoying the game!
Just go back several pages and you will find different extra things from the game, there was recently a Valentine’s Day render series, definitely check that out ;)
But mainly, look for the ‘dev updates’ which are released every Saturday, they will give you an idea of how much progress has been made on the next update
Enjoy your time here (y)

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021

There’s usually 3-5 updates a year and it’s totally worth it.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes