Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can see in the game files that there is a sex scene with Gloria, but they are called: dream. So it's just a dream..?
I don't like sex scenes in dreams. I prefer the ''real deal''.
And probably most of the sex scenes in this update are dreams. Meh.

I've waited so long for an update but I don't think Katie is in this update. I don't see videos with her. :cry:

Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But I just don't like dream sex scenes in games. :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I can see in the game files that there is a sex scene with Gloria, but they are called: dream. So it's just a dream..?
I don't like sex scenes in dreams. I prefer the ''real deal''.
Probably most of the sex scenes in this update are dreams. Meh.

I've waited so long for an update but I don't think Katie is in this update. I don't see videos with her. :cry:

Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But I just don't like dream sex scenes in games. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Qmil679

RoadsideOccultist

Sep 30, 2018
For a game with this level of quality on both renders and animations? Yes the 7GB is required plus this game is long, there are already several hours of content inside.
By the way GTA IV requires 22GB of space to install.
Sorry, 7GB isn't required for a slideshow with a dozen animation loops lol - And I wouldn't consider this a long game, 3hours tops. Maybe by current day video game standards that is long..
And no, GTA 4 Standalone is a 7.6GB download, COMPRESSED - which is my original point, compress and convert to lighter formats, it really isn't that hard to do images/videos in batches & without losing quality or adding huge amounts of time to the work flow.

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes