Shuls01

May 22, 2018
oof.png
Does anyone know whats the last part I'm missing from the scene? I replayed it but couldnt find anything.
Do I need her to have specific lust for another thing to unlock or what?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally played. My impressions.

This episode looked shorter, i guess it was because of the huge quantity of animations.:unsure:

I wonder if there will be any consequences of choosing the diplomatic route on the pit with Abby instead of burning the place before the police raid them. Maybe Todd and the little devil will be more agreeable in the future?

It was nice to finally have a sex scene between Jake and Abby. Now make her a route too. :love:
It was also good to see Kleo again too but no sexy time today. :p :confused:

Weird that Meredith decided to make her little masturbation show. Did she noticed it was her daughther there or she actually thought it was Jake spying on her? :unsure::oops:

By the way Gloria is the ultimate teaser, now she evolved to hardcore sex dreams. Truth the told i didn't liked it very much but i suppose the people who are still waiting for her route deserve some bone.

Speaking of Gloria, Katie was quite shifty about her tests on the girl. My feeling Gloria's powers are killing her is even stronger now.

ps: funny thing. Started playing Mass Effect Andromeda and the AI is called SAM there. Quite strange seeing Jake talking with Sam here. :p

Last edited:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
So, we have another cameo in this new update? I wonder why Mrs Turner is using the name of Niya and dancing as stripper on the strip club on the Pit?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is another easter egg. If you look closely/are on discord you would get the reference. :Kappa::illuminati:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Why can't the last scene in the gallery be clicked? I have unlocked the scene though.
Nevermind I found which scene I was missing and its the one you get if you ditch her in the elevator so I'm pretty sure you need her to have at least +3 lust to have the entire scene play out.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Gloria is the one I'm waiting for the most.
Wasn't keen on the threesome 'dreams' with her and hope that isn't a sign of what's to come with her character.
Would love more of a solo romance path with her instead of M/F/F/F etc..
Nice of the dev to give us a bit of sexy time with her tho, shame it was a dream and threesome scenes.

Last edited:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Whats the name of the song from
, I was trying to find it in music list but failed, I'm not sure if I unluckily missed it or if it's not there.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes