meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Full save anyone? Cant get the last scene. Also, that club scene was clearly cut content with isabelle's schoolmate... sad.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.09 Ch.9] [PhillyGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 7.00 GB
Original Mac Size: 6.98 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 835 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 817 MB

For compressed update: RIC0H's City of Broken Dreamers [v1.08.1 >> v1.09 Ch.9]

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

sorry to bother, but how bad the quality between original and compressed ?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
City of Broken Dreamers v1.09.0 walkthrough
Did you create that Walkthrough, or is that from someone else? I ask because there's a choice branch in it for version 9 that appears to be incorrect with respect to a past choice in version 5 (or perhaps it's not in v5 and just a typo).

I'll put it in spoilers to save space and not spoil anything for anyone.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
sorry to bother, but how bad the quality between original and compressed ?
it all depends on your playing setup and personal requirements/preferences.
if you have a decent dl speed, plenty of storage and nice 4k screen, you should definitely go for the full version.
otherwise, compressed version should be your friend.

btw, dont take for granted comments about compressing quality being necessarily of "terrible/low quality" compared to the original/uncompressed version. if the source media are poorly optimized (a lot of large png, jpeg, mp4 etc), there are only slight differences.

Reactions: Techstar
Feb 5, 2020
Ch9 was confusing. Not the quantity of images or the quality but where Philly is going with the story. All three choices lead to the same outcome: we get Gloria back. Who you do it with is the only variant, so I guess we score points with that character. But it makes the chapter feel short. Meredith White prefers women so why she masturbates to the MC is questionable. I had expected her to fantasize about Victoria, especially as VS has always denied her, if i got the story right. The only clue that VS 'might' have given in to her is in Ch3 when they are showering together but even then i am not so sure.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ch9 was confusing. Not the quantity of images or the quality but where Philly is going with the story. All three choices lead to the same outcome: we get Gloria back. Who you do it with is the only variant, so I guess we score points with that character. But it makes the chapter feel short. Meredith White prefers women so why she masturbates to the MC is questionable. I had expected her to fantasize about Victoria, especially as VS has always denied her, if i got the story right. The only clue that VS 'might' have given in to her is in Ch3 when they are showering together but even then i am not so sure.
I was wondering something similar in my post. Sure going with Abby leads to the obvious outcome of having sex with her but perhaps how Jake deals with the rescue mission will also affect future outcomes? After all he can pretty much burn the place down or go on a more diplomatic route with Abby (which i did).

Yeah Meredith was strange, after all the lesbian undertones with Victoria. But she knew someone was watching so maybe she was trying to throw people off? Either that or cheap fanservice.
But have to wonder if she noticed it was Chandra, because on that case they are also adding some incest undertones to the story. xD

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes