MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
She's one of the more interesting characters in the game right now imo and it was kinda funny seeing her have a cat fight over the MC. I think she's somewhat changing first appearance she came off as a straight bitch but after that she's not been so bad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, don't get me wrong, she definitely became an interesting character for me when Gloria went back home, but I'm not really into the whole broken thing or borderline yandere stuff.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1433520

Well this week turned out well. I thought it wouldn't since customs took me way longer than I thought at the start of the week, but things turned out well. Speaking of customs I want to start that a little earlier this month so I can also have some fun end of month for Halloween! So, with that expect a poll this week for Octobers customs.

Now for the update on the next chapter. Work done on all fronts again. Sitting just over 200 renders now. A few more animations done bringing the count up to 17 and again I got another setup and running before doing this post.

Now time for a beer!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Seems Shanlon is easily turning into the second game's eye candy, first being Venus. Not that i am complaining about it. :p

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
She's one of the more interesting characters in the game right now imo and it was kinda funny seeing her have a cat fight over the MC. I think she's somewhat changing first appearance she came off as a straight bitch but after that she's not been so bad
Much like Chandra, she really is becoming quite the guilty pleasure for me, and when you least expect it, shows she’s more than who she appears to be, outwardly anyway.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Nobody has these in full rez 1920x1080 eh? If not, I won't ask again. Just thought someone would do a good deed for the day that's all.
You could do your own good deed and pay the whopping dollar it costs to view that post....but who am I kidding....haha

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
:unsure: That desk is too high. It looks like they're seated at the kiddie table. The trend nowadays is a lower desk to show off the goods. And of course lots of low angle shots that border on upskirts! :oops: The set designers and directors don't even try to hide their intensions.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Last edited:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
I'd love to keep this going and give you an outright response, but I have to tend to her now. Excuse me.

We can keep it going. While you tend to Katie, Vic will be tending me.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Alleged attention whore aside, I've been replaying the game lately (yet again) and there's something I feel I need to bitch about. Someone mentioned it in passing a few days ago, and now that I paid attention to it he/she was absolutely right, although perhaps the way in which it was said wasn't the best because that user just focused on the lack of messy creampies.

Here it goes: Philly's orgasms leave a lot to be desired :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Seriously, he's a master at everything; all his sex scenes (barring sexbots) are sensual, well-paced, varied, and really hot.
But then most of the times everything ends with a render and a line of text saying... well, that it ended. There's no focus on the climax, it's all very rushed.
I'm not saying we nead 2 litres of cum dripping from the LI's pussy, but some more attention should be paid to orgasms and cumshots.

Oh and I spotted a few typos! Yeah, I know, it's incredible but I did!
Unfortunately I was playing on my tablet and was silly enough not to write them down :(

Some other day we'll discuss the way in which the game's very first scene was remade, maybe before the Steam release (not sure).
In my opinion, for the worse.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Alleged attention whore aside, I've been replaying the game lately (yet again) and there's something I feel I need to bitch about. Someone mentioned it in passing a few days ago, and now that I paid attention to it he/she was absolutely right, although perhaps the way in which it was said wasn't the best because that user just focused on the lack of messy creampies.

Here it goes: Philly's orgasms leave a lot to be desired :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Seriously, he's a master at everything; all his sex scenes (barring sexbots) are sensual, well-paced, varied, and really hot.
But then most of the times everything ends with a render and a line of text saying... well, that it ended. There's no focus on the climax, it's all very rushed.
I'm not saying we nead 2 litres of cum dripping from the LI's pussy, but some more attention should be paid to orgasms and cumshots.

Oh and I spotted a few typos! Yeah, I know, it's incredible but I did!
Unfortunately I was playing on my tablet and was silly enough not to write them down :(

Some other day we'll discuss the way in which the game's very first scene was remade, maybe before the Steam release (not sure).
In my opinion, for the worse.
The writing in the current intro is trash compared with the tone set in the original one. That's a fact.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The writing in the current intro is trash compared with the tone set in the original one. That's a fact.
Right?????

It's a shame I didn't keep an original version but only the Book 1 version published after the Steam release.
As you say, the original version of that intro set the tone much more effectively than it does now. It was darker, probably wordier, and resorted to some sort of external narrator that is usually uncommon in Philly, but the atmosphere was amazing.
"There will be screams, there will be pain, there will be *i can't remember*." It's gone.
Now it's all much more aseptic and rushed.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
And now to illustrate what I wrote about orgasms, let's have a look for example at Gloria's sex scene from the latest update.

This is the exact sequence in which it takes place.
From my POV that's too fast. For such a long and steamy scene it makes no sense.

Second and last example: Victoria at the MC's apartment.

Firstly they have sex against the wall and it ends with a very good animated cumshot on Vicky's face, which is a rarity.
But then they go for round two on the couch, and this happens:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 394 Votes