phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
I started your game today since i have played the DA that i loved previously and i got to say I FREAKIN LOVE THIS!!!!
I was waiting for a sexy sci-fi story to come and thrill me and from the first 2 updates i think THIS IS IT !!!!
Great story and renders keep up the amasing work man!!!!

Reactions: Namco15

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
naww..i think..much like Carli..if you make the right choices..Victoria is going to fall in love with the MC...and..much like Carli..if you dont..well..piffles to you bucko...Victoria is this game's Carli..Doc is this games "ex's daughter"(i really forget names alot..lol)
ugh i hope Victoria doesn't die though her character has so much potential and room for growth, so does Katie(doctor) but i think his ex wife will also play a major role in the later updates(i hope) i mean everytime you reject one of the girls and go to bed alone what happens is you remember that mission where we did something that broke our relationship with the company (i feel like hitman xD) anyways i think Elen the fixer will die probably goes like (we find the girl, some stuff happens we try to protect the girl and then the powers that be will plow through our friends and loved ones trying to find us and elen dies in the process >.>) happy with this death flag?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So finally decided to try this game, and I'm glad I did, love the design, and even though I'm not a huge sci-fi fan, I feel it works in this game, and Doc is best girl.

Reactions: Namco15

johnlahm21

Oct 25, 2017
Could any1 please add to the main post whether futa is optional or not?
Really loved DA, but unfortunately I am not into futa and hence tend to ignore such games at all...However, if futa is avoidable I'd gladly play it :)

Thanks in advance

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Could any1 please add to the main post whether futa is optional or not?
Really loved DA, but unfortunately I am not into futa and hence tend to ignore such games at all...However, if futa is avoidable I'd gladly play it :)

Thanks in advance
totally optional..its a scene you can avoid easily..its actually harder to get it than to avoid it..lol
also..even if you accidently end up with the futa..you have choices to end it there also before anything actually happens...Philly makes sure players aint forced into stuff they do not like

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
totally optional..its a scene you can avoid easily..its actually harder to get it than to avoid it..lol
also..even if you accidently end up with the futa..you have choices to end it there also before anything actually happens...Philly makes sure players aint forced into stuff they do not like
@Eerie Entity
top girls are
Veronica
Katie
Ellen
Chandra
Shanlon

although that last scene had a ton animations still not really into dominating women although Shanlon is kinda of rich bitch so i guess she deserved it

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Futa is gay.
I can't even say how intelligent this statement is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn you Rob now i try to remember if i saw the scene or not. :D

Reactions: Namco15 and botc76

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
top girls are
Veronica
Katie
Ellen
Chandra
Shanlon

although that last scene had a ton animations still not really into dominating women although Shanlon is kinda of rich bitch so i guess she deserved it
I didn't even get that scene with Shanlon, guess I've been playing things a bit differently in the story :p

Victoria and Chandra share the top spot in my book :p

After those two ladies, I think comes Ellen, Gloria, Katie and Shanlon :p

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone know where each secret images is I only found the latest 2 / edit / Forget it I just replayed and swept my mouse everywhere every time the notification popped up lml

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I didn't even get that scene with Shanlon, guess I've been playing things a bit differently in the story :p

Victoria and Chandra share the top spot in my book :p

After those two ladies, I think comes Ellen, Gloria, Katie and Shanlon :p
pretty sure Gloria is kinda off limits and dont really want to be a dead man and im not that into blondes

im a pokemon master and i have to collect all the scenes and pictures

but yeah i dont think you would be into Shanlon since you have to be a real dick to her and shes all about the rough sex

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
pretty sure Gloria is kinda off limits and dont really want to be a dead man and im not that into blondes

im a pokemon master and i have to collect all the scenes and pictures

but yeah i dont think you would be into Shanlon since you have to be a real dick to her and shes all about the rough sex
Well Shannon is a real bitch herself, I wouldn't mind dominating her a bit, put her in her place, and it's not exactly uncalled for to be a dick toward a chick that's a complete bitch, haha.
I don't think Gloria will be off limits, of course I could be wrong, but to me she seem like the main girl, at least one of them, and maybe a romance and love could build up between her and MC amidst all the chaos and danger :p

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes